Neuropathy, popularly called peripheral neuropathy, is a condition where the nerves that are responsible for carrying information from the spinal cord to the brain are damaged. To these nerve-damaged issues, you can go for ayurvedic treatment which is very effective to treat Peripheral neuropathy problems. Various Ayurvedic medicines are used to treat the affected patients such as Bhumyamalaki Chura 3g on a dosage of two times per day and other cure which are given below'
Symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy
Before treating this neuropathy problem with the ayurvedic treatment, first, you need to understand the right symptoms of this health issue. Peripheral neuropathy condition results in numbness and pain in feet and hands. The usual symptoms of the disease include infections, metabolic disorders, exposure to toxins, and injuries. Sometimes tingling or pain of toes, legs, feet, arms, hand, fingers, etc. may happen.
Causes of Peripheral Neuropathy
In spite of reducing the body’s toxicity, it is very important to identify the root cause of the disease. Here the essential cause for the disease includes viruses, inflammation and oxidation.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy
These ayurvedic medicines are very effective for peripheral neuropathy problems. This ayurvedic cure is given to those patients suffering from peripheral neuropathy:
- Lipoic acid: Intake of this ayurvedic medicine lipoic acid per day( 600 mg) would reduce the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. In the case of diabetes patients, it is good to monitor the blood glucose level, as the intake of lipoic acid on a regular basis might reduce blood glucose levels.
- CoQ10: Another effective ayurvedic medicine to control the symptom of Peripheral neuropathy is CoQ10. This is very good at treating the heart and brain.
- Omega-3 fatty acid: Omega-3 fatty acid is also good at treating the damaged nerve problem. Salmon fish and flax seeds acids are the natural sources of fatty acids that help in reducing the inflammation in the body.
- St.John’s wort: An ayurvedic herb known as St.John’s wort is good at treating all types of nerve injuries, especially to the toes and fingers. It helps in reducing the burning and shooting pain. The herb is very powerful in treating mild depression and is an anti-viral herb.
- Oat Seed: The numbness and weakness in the limb can be cured by the regular usage of oat seed. It is an herb that is rich in minerals. It is a safe natural medicine free from any side effects.
- Passion Flower: It is useful in curing of agitation, spasms, muscle twitching, and restlessness.
- Nettle and Ginko Bilba: Another useful ayurvedic medicine used to cure peripheral neuropathy. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda doctor.