Heart Disease Management!
Written and reviewed by
Dr. Amit Sinkar
88% (24 ratings)
DNB (Cardiology), DNB (General Medicine), MBBS
19 years experience
Have you checked your risk for heart disease? Beyond BP sugar and cholesterol.
- There are unconventional risk factors which are neglected totally. I would like to name few of them.
- Check your blood hs-CRP levels to know whether your body has ongoing inflammation as its levels above 2 carry significant risk of heart disease in immediate future.
- Snoring is major risk factor for heart disease
- Air pollution exposes you to lead and cadmium heavy metals which causes atherosclerosis
- Lpa is blood marker. If it is above 50 it indicates genetic risk of developing heart disease
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult a specialist
& get answers to your questions!
found this helpful