- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.