Dealing With Anxiety And Depression
PG Diploma In Psychology & Counselling
3 years experience
- Welcome humor. A good laugh goes a long way.
- Maintain a positive attitude. Make an effort to replace negative thoughts with positive ones.
- Accept that you cannot control everything. Put your stress in perspective: Is it really as bad as you think?
- Exercise daily to help you feel good and maintain your health. Check out the fitness tips below.
- Thoughts: Do not let your thoughts control you. Defuse your thoughts by saying "it's just a Thought".
- You have a choice. You have two sides of subpersonality one who says "I'm deprssed" and the other says " You are fine" which one is stronger ?? :- Its the one you feed...!
- Symptoms: Just like anyother deseases example Fever , cold there are symptoms which will make your psychologically weak and it can be cure since you have identified that those are symptoms of fever and cold and by taking medicine it will be just fine. Like wise if you can understand the symptoms and the cause for Anxiety and Depression you can work with it and manage to get better.
found this helpful