Sexual satisfaction is of prime importance in a marital relationship. Many women are concerned about the stretching of their vaginas that, at times, ruin their conjugal happiness. To address this problem, the women can consult cosmetic surgeons to reconstruct the vaginal tissues. The cosmetic correction of the vagina (including Vaginoplasty and Labiaplasty) is one of the most trusted cosmetic treatments with multiple benefits.
Following is an account of the common benefits that the treatment can provide you:
1. Check on urinary problems - Many patients suffer from urinary incontinence where urine leaks involuntarily. To treat this problem often urologists, recommend the patient for a vaginal reconstruction which takes about an hour or two and the patient recovers at a minimum period after surgery. After surgery, the tighter muscles of the vagina prevent the leaking of urine in older women.
2. Gives comfort to your movement - A reconstructed labia gives you a feeling of comfort which is usually lost when your labia becomes slack, and a lot of friction is caused during movement. It is a mixed feeling of frustration and discomfort to any woman. A simple Labiaplasty can get you back the comfort of free movement.
3. Regain your self-confidence - A loose vagina is often the cause of an unsatisfied conjugal life. A vaginal rejuvenation surgery helps to tighten the muscles around your vaginal canal and thus helps you and your partner experience better orgasm.
4. Brings back your feminine appeal - Having a loose vagina can often make a woman feel less confident about her feminine appeal. A well-reconstructed vagina brings back the beauty of your vaginal area as the tissues and muscles become firmer after the surgery.
5. Prevents the signs of aging - A vaginal rejuvenation surgery is an advancement in cosmetic surgery which prevents the natural aging of your vagina. It looks younger like your pre-delivery days. After the surgery, the inner walls of your vagina becomes tightened, and therefore the effects of surgery are permanent.
6. Bring symmetry between the Labia Minora - Some women may have an increased labia minora which they are born with while some develop this after their childbirth. In both cases, labiaplasty is an excellent option to correct the asymmetry between the labia minora.
7. Treats a prolapsed uterus - Vaginoplasty or vaginal rejuvenation surgery usually do not address a prolapsed uterus. However, depending on the intensity of your problem, your consultant surgeon may be able to treat the problem during your vaginoplasty.
8. A boost in your intimate part - A vaginal rejuvenation surgery gives you a youthful feeling. You will have a better lubrication and a tighter feeling in your reconstructed vagina. Both Vaginoplasty and Labiaplasty are needed for the inward and outward beautification of the most intimate part of your body.
Considering the intensity of your problem, you and your doctor can discuss the need for opting this procedure.