7 Ways To Enhance Arousal In Men!
Written and reviewed by
21 years experience
For most men, arousal’s not hard (pun indented). But there are some circumstances where things get awkward and sometimes, embarrassing. Read on to find the most easy ways to enhance arousal in men.
- Confidence: The most important thing for any man or woman to enjoy and have a satisfactory sexual life is confidence. Men and women both suffer from negative thoughts, especially when they have low self-esteem, body issues, stress or personal concerns. Leaving all that at the bedroom door and embracing yourself and your partner in the bedroom will result in an amazing sexual experience.
- Relaxation: This means relaxing yourself and completely getting lost in the moment. Dim the lights, open the bottle of wine, play music and get comfortable. While nervousness and anxiety can so easily ruin the mood, being calm and relaxed will enhance it.
- Communication: Communicating with your partner in terms of what you like and what you don’t, can make the experience more enriching for the both of you. Being open with your partner not only makes things easier but also helps you relax and enjoy the moment.
- Being patient and understanding: This is for both men and women; the only way to fully enjoy any sexual experience is when you’re comfortable with each other. Slow and steady wins the race. This means that you should take the time to know what your partner likes and doesn’t.
- Healthy lifestyle: If you think your penis is all you need during sexual intercourse, think again. If you’re not healthy, chances are you won’t perform at the moment. Smoking, alcohol consumption and drug abuse all lead to very poor sexual performance and so do poor diets, hygiene and lack of self-care.
- Exercise: Testosterone is an androgen which is produced in the testicles. It also plays a huge role in promoting sexual desire. Regular exercise helps increase testosterone production. Testosterone also helps in increasing lean muscle, burning fat and slowing the aging process.
- Supplements: Some of us may suffer from disorders or hormonal imbalances that may prevent us from reaching our desired sexual goals. There are pills and medications to help with that. Consumption of foods with aphrodisiac properties also helps in getting aroused and increasing sexual desire. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
found this helpful