Whether to get younger looking skin or just to follow the latest beauty trends, plastic surgery has becoming an important tool to enhance rejuvenate and reshape women’s beauty. Correcting defects or changing features on your face to feel more confident and improve self esteem are usually the most common reasons cited by patients.
There could be many reasons for you to go for cosmetic surgery, but you need to think carefully before you opt for the procedure. Some common reasons for getting plastic or cosmetic surgery may include:
- Bad genetics: Your genetics determine how you will look throughout your life. Therefore, undesired features caused by bad genetics are a big motivation for you to undergo cosmetic surgery.
- Reducing aging signs: though there are many non invasive anti-aging therapies, cosmetic surgeries such as a face lift are the most effective means to knock off years of your face.
- Scars and acne: If you have birth marks or marks of injury in areas where you don't want it to be then cosmetic surgery is the best solution. You can also have plastic surgery to get rid of your acne scars.
- To fix physical deformity: if you have a tilted nose or a grim lip, then cosmetic surgery is the best way to fix these problems and boost your self-esteem by improving self image.
Although there are many types of plastic surgeries to fix your facial and body problems, the best thing for you would be to pinpoint and understand the priority areas and go for surgery in the area which you think requires most attention.
Some of the most opted cosmetic surgeries are
- Face lifts: In this surgery, the doctors re-contour and reshape your face by excising droopy and excess skin. The remaining skin is then strategically put back together in manner which makes it tighter and reduces years from your face.
- Nose job: This process helps you to change your nose structure. This process involves the removal of nose skin and sometimes it may also change the cartilage and bone of your nose.
- Breast augmentation or reduction: You may seek cosmetic surgery to get the desired breast size and shape. Some may also want to increase or decrease the size of their breasts, or may just want to reshape them.
- Eyelid surgery: Eyelid surgery is done to remove eye-bags, puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles. In this process the muscles get tightened, excess fat is removed and areas are concealed well to provide a youthful look.
- Lipoplasty: This is a form of surgery which reduces fat from specific areas of the body to reduce problems like love handles and eye bags. It is also used to suck fat out from areas such as the lower jaw, upper arm and even thighs for topical reshaping.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult a Plastic Surgeon in Bangalore & get answers to your questions!