Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Login/Sign-up
Last Updated: Nov 26, 2020
BookMark

3 Monster Sized Mistakes To Avoid If You Want To Get A MONSTER Sized Penis!

Profile Image
Dr. Vinod RainaSexologist • 23 Years Exp.MD - General Medicine
Topic Image

Grow A Bigger Penis: 3 Monster Sized Mistakes To Avoid If You Want To Get A MONSTER Sized Penis!

I always thought that is was impossible to grow a bigger penis. I could have sworn that the size you were genetically born into... is the size you are going to stay at. This thought process lead me to believe that all male enhancement products were nothing more than scams!

But... since I was pretty desperate to increase the size of my manhood given that my wife was showing signs of dissatisfaction, I decided to go ahead and give it a shot anyway...

In the beginning, I got no results whatsoever! All I ended up with was side-effects and a pissed off wife since I spent a ton a money on enlargement products (which were pills and pumps by the way)!

However, since I don't like to quit something I started, I kept looking more into penis enlargement and that's when I came across an all natural method... that actually works... significantly... and PERMANENTLY... without side-effects!

I'll talk more a little later about what worked very well for me (as well as many other men as well). But first, I just wanted to help you avoid the initial setbacks I encountered by talking about 3 HUGE mistakes I highly recommend you avoid...

Mistake 1 - Not aiming for total enlargement...

If you go into an enlargement method with the mindset of just enhancing one area of your manhood, you're only asking for serious side-effects and a deformed looking penis.

Think of it this way: Imagine all you did was exercise your thighs and ignored your calves. Not only will it look funny, you'll end up causing muscular imbalances as well. The same theory applies to the manhood.

Mistake 2 - Utilizing multiple tools to attempt total penile shaft transformation...

Some men realize that they can't just focus on one area of their manhood. So what they do is use multiple enlargement tools to try and achieve the perfect penis erection.

First, having the mind frame of aiming for complete enhancement is spot on, however, using tools are highly ineffective and will cause a myriad of side-effects.

This issue is magnified even more if you are using multiple tools together (such as spending some time with the pump, followed up by using an extender, and then finishing off with some hanging weights for example). This method is not only seriously dangerous, you would literally need to spend HOURS each day just to see a 1/2 - 1 inch growth within a year's time. To make matters even worse, that little bit of growth you may see... will not last permanently!

Bottom line, some tools are great for helping with particular manhood issues (such as using a pump to help with erectile dysfunction), but I strongly recommend you reconsider using them for trying to grow a bigger penis.

Mistake 3 - Ignoring your performance in the bedroom...

Several studies have all indicated that women place A LOT of emphasis on a man's penis size... but they place even more emphasis on a man's performance in the bedroom. If you have a hard time getting and keeping a ROCK HARD erection, your ejaculate release is weak, and/or you suffer from premature ejaculation, then these are issues that need to be addressed if you are considering improving your manhood.

So, What Works To Fix All 3 Mistakes?

Well, remember above when I talked about using a particular method that changed my mind about the ineffectiveness of growing bigger? That method would be natural penis exercises.

When I did my penis exercise program, all those mistakes above were immediately corrected, and as a result, I wound up 2 inches longer, I have a thicker erection, my flaccid size HANGS, I'm lasting way longer in bed, my orgasms are INSANE, and more.

The reason this methods reigns supreme over other methods is simply because of 2 very clear reasons: One, this method is 100% natural, and two, this method is as complete as it gets. This means you grow longer, thicker, harder, you improve your performance in the bedroom, you don't spend anywhere the amount you would with other methods... and your results will last on a permanent basis.

In case you have a concern or query regarding sexual health ask a doctor online, you can consult the best sexologist doctor online, & get the answers to your questions.

chat_icon

Ask a free question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

posted anonymously
doctor

Book appointment with top doctors for Small Penis Size treatment

View fees, clinc timings and reviews
doctor

Treatment Enquiry

Get treatment cost, find best hospital/clinics and know other details