Diarrhea generally occurs because of gastroenteritis. Enuff 30Mg Sachet is prescribed by doctors for treatment of acute diarrhea in children. Enuff 30Mg Sachet is considered as a prodrug, and as it enters the system following which the body breaks it down into thiorphan. Thiorphan is an active ingredient that effectively lowers the watery secretions that the intestines produce. Thus, fluid loss as well as the symptoms of diarrhea are reduced.
Generally doctors do not prescribe diarrhea medicines to children below the age of 12, but Enuff 30Mg Sachet can be given to infants above 3 months of age. In case of acute diarrhea that has lasted for many days your child may be prescribed Enuff 30Mg Sachet.
Some medicines may not suit patients who suffer from certain type of health problems. Thus before your child is prescribed Enuff 30Mg Sachet be sure to gives his doctor details about his medical history. The drug may not be suitable if-
The drug should be taken as prescribed. It is generally prescribed for about 7 days or even less and should be consumed between regular intervals. Enuff 30Mg Sachet is available in granulated form and is mixed with water or food, that is, bottle feed. The drug should be mixed well and given to the child straightaway. The drug should be continued until the condition improves significantly.
2 dosages of Enuff 30Mg Sachet are usually prescribed. 10 mg of Enuff 30Mg Sachet is prescribed to infants weighing around 12kg, while children above 12kg are prescribed 30mg of Enuff 30Mg Sachet.
Along with Enuff 30Mg Sachet an oral rehydration solution (ORS) is also prescribed for the child. This helps the child regain body strength and fluids that have been lost as a result of the diarrhea.
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. Effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advicable to consult a Gastroenterologist before using this medicine.
1. You have a positive body image - Dwelling on the size of your thighs or belly de focuses you from pleasurable sensations during sex. In turn, that can affect things like lubrication and the ability to have an orgasm. Exercise—regardless of weight loss—has been shown to boost self-esteem and body confidence.
2. You're not embarrassed to ask for what you want - "Good sex is all about finding your perfect recipe. While you can't expect your partner to read your mind, he or she should be open to learning about and responding to what you want. If you find it hard to express your sexual hopes, you may find emailing or texting your partner about your fantasies is easier than face-to-face declarations of desire.
3. Sometimes you schedule - Scheduling sex is a good idea. Plan your night around it. Get the kids dinner and put them to bed. Then do something to de-stress—like massaging each other or watching a movie together. You'll find it easier to get in the mood after relaxing.
4. Quality over quantity - Whether you're doing it a few times a week or once a month, focusing on a number isn't a great way to assess your sex life. Putting pressure on yourself to have more sex may turn it into another to-do item, which drives down satisfaction. On the other hand, the study authors say traveling to places or going on date nights—opening up natural opportunities to have sex more often—may make it the quality of your sex life more better.
5. You like sex - No matter how many times a week or month you get busy, whether you orgasm, the most important sign is that you enjoy sex. Do you feel closer to your partner afterwards? Are you in a better mood? Those are the questions that really have meaning.
6. You skip pity sex - It's when you have sex because your partner wants to—even though it's the last thing you want. mercy sex is acceptable on occasion, but a steady diet of it can tank your libido by training your brain to think of sex as a work. It's completely fine to turn down your partner in a nice way if you're not feeling like it. But if you do say no, try to be the one who initiates sex the next time to show your partner you desire him.
7. You know when to change things up - In the real world, it's hard to fake your way through sex. If you're not enjoying it, chances are your partner can tell, Most couples find they get stuck in a certain sexual routine, and they may feel less interested in sex if it feels like they're in a rut. Although it requires a little extra effort, switching rooms or outfits or positions are all simple ways to make sex feel fresh again.
8. You're happy together - It sounds simple, but there's a strong link between sexual satisfaction (factors like having interest in sex, feeling good about how often it happens, and infrequent arguments about sex) and happiness in your relationship. Relationship satisfaction fuels attraction, carving the way for better sex. So if you're into your partner, your sex life is probably in good shape.
9. You've got a racy vocabulary - Whether you're sending a flirty text message or whispering something into your partner's ear, sexual lingo is linked to greater sexual satisfaction for both men and women, This is the little things you do to and for each other that keep you physically and romantically bonded.
10. You don't worry about the occasional Highs and lows in your sex life - It's important to have realistic ideas about what a healthy sex life is. Namely, it won't always be passionate and intense, and the frequency will ebb and flow throughout your relationship. If you accept there's no right or wrong way to be sexual, and you and your partner are open with each other about when you're feeling it and when you aren't, that indicates a healthy sex life
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
MS sexuality, M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PHD Cognitive Behavior Modification, fellowship from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in Treatment Resistant Depression
Also known as manic-depressive illness, bipolar disorder is not a rare diagnosis. Bipolar disorder is a mental condition that is characterized by extreme shifts in mood with constant variation in energy and activity levels. With these abnormal fluctuations and shifts, the person suffering from bipolar disorder finds it difficult to finish their everyday chores and lead a normal everyday life. Fortunately, with the right treatment and proper care, patients can recover fully.
Causes of Bipolar Disorder
Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder
1. Signs of Manic Episodes
2. Signs of Depressive Episodes
Types of Bipolar Disorder
1. Bipolar 1
This is the classic form of manic-depressive disorder with clear and extreme shifts in mood. Patients can have manic or mixed episodes.
2. Bipolar 2
Symptoms are less severe and are called hypomanic episodes that can involve less severe manic episodes with depression episodes as well.
A milder form of bipolar disorder, the patient experiences bouts of mood disturbances which alternate between feelings of being happy and sad. The patient may feel stable but will have noticeable fluctuations in mood that are usually less severe.
The prime aim of the treatment for bipolar disorder is to lessen the frequency of manic and depressive episodes, thereby enabling them to lead a normal life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!