Homeopathy which is the combination of two Greek words ‘Homeo’ and ‘Pathy’ means “similar suffering”, which is based on the like for like theory. It has been in use for over 200 years throughout Europe, Asia and South America and is effective in healing almost all types of ailments. The concept was first introduced by the renowned German physician Samuel Hahnemann. Although homeopathy is a science, its application is considered to be an art. It believes that diluting substances in certain measures can lead render them more potent. Furthermore that, if administered in measured doses can cure symptoms of diseases in a sick person. Homeopaths tend to prepare remedies from natural substances such as roots, plants and herbs. There are various potency range that homeopath has to keep in mind according to the ailments and symptoms of the patients.
You need to visit a homeopathic health practitioner who will aid you in finding the best possible treatment for your illness based on your symptoms, life history, and your physical, psychological and personality traits. Usually a pill or mixture is prescribed that contains the ingredient, which will help relieve your symptom, in small diluted doses. They treat several conditions such as from flu and erectile dysfunction to renal failure and Attention Deficit Hyper Disorder.
Avail the services of Lybrate to find the best homeopaths in Marudhar Nagar, Jaipur and make use of the second largest therapeutic system in the world. Apart from helping you find doctors, Lybrate also elucidates you on your illness so you have a clear understanding of it and its treatments, instead of believing in myths related to that particular illness. Lybrate through its huge network of trained professionals is able to connect you to the right homeopath in Marudhar Nagar, Jaipur. Subscribe to Lybrate to find expert doctors for your needs in Marudhar Nagar, Jaipur. Listed above are the best homeopaths in Marudhar Nagar, Jaipur.
Homeopaths are alternative medicine doctors that give remedies that trigger the body's ability to heal itself by imitating symptoms of the disease one's suffering from.
WHEN SHOULD YOU CONSULT HOMEOPATH?
Homeopaths can provide relief from the symptoms of asthma and bronchitis.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF HOMEOPATH?
Homeopaths provide natural remedies to treat diseases by inducing symptoms of the disease for the body to react to.
COMMON PROBLEMS YOU SHOULD SEE HOMEOPATH FOR
Homeopaths can be approached if one suffering from Sciatica.
DID YOU KNOW?
Homeopathy medicines can be used alongside conventional medicines.
How can you get the Ginger Glow?
Ginger is not just a strong flavour it has several beauty benefits too! It is packed with antioxidants and is antiseptic in nature, which makes it extremely useful to resolve several hair and skin problems.
Top 5 benefits
1. Shields against skin ageing: Anti-oxidants in Ginger are responsible for increasing blood circulation and cutting down toxins. Ginger fights off signs of ageing like dull skin, fine lines, wrinkles and keeps the skin as youthful.
2. Clears acne and blemishes: Ginger has antiseptic properties. It also acts like a deep cleanser for clogged pores and eliminates any acne-causing bacteria. It also cleanses dead skin cells. Also, ginger works on toning the skin complexion as well.
3. Resolves dandruff: Ginger uses its antiseptic properties to reduce scalp infections and dandruff problems.
4. Accelerates hair growth: A regular use of ginger aids blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth. With the help of its nutrients from phosphorous, zinc and vitamins, it also improves dry hair and split-ends too.
5. Soothes skin burns: Ginger also helps in skin burns. Dabbing some cotton soaked in ginger juice calms down abrasions on the skin instantly.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.