Sexually contracted diseases have moved center-stage over the past few decades due to the sudden spurt in the HIV-AIDS cases, particularly in some African countries. Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) is one such condition brought about by sexual contact.
Homeopathic Treatment for Herpes Simplex 1 & Simplex 2
Herpes condition is seen in 2 types, Herpes Type 1 and Herpes Type 2; the former affecting the mouth and the latter, the genitals. The affected person can experience horrible pain and discomfort. Homeopathy, though a form of medicine established centuries before diseases like Herpes was detected, still has remedies.
- Herpes Simplex is contracted through direct, unprotected sexual contact with a person already suffering from the infection.
- Herpes is a virus and is highly contagious.
- Common symptoms include ulcers and sores on the skin.
- The lesions are visible in the areas affected based on the type, near the mouth in type 1, and over the genitals in type 2.
- Other symptoms, like flu-like headaches and painful urination, are also reported.
- As mentioned, Herpes is caused by sexual contact and in many cases, the symptoms may not show up immediately and may lay underneath.
- Physical examination and questioning the affected person on behavioral history, particularly sexual activity, will reveal the exact status to the doctor. In specific cases, a swatch of the affected area can be sent for microscopic examination.
- Homeopathy has an effective treatment for Herpes Simplex.
- Homeopathy looks at the long-term cure of the condition.
- Some of the Homeopathic remedies for Herpes are Nitric acid, Thuja Occidentalis, Causticum, Medorrhinum, Silica.
- These are the elements and the medical practitioner will synthesize the elements in the right proportion and prescribe the doses.
- As it is practiced in most Homeopathy treatments, the medicine is orally administered and the granules or tablets have to be taken continuously for a long period.
- Though each case would be different and the intensity of the condition would guide the treatment, there are common recommendations given to all affected individuals.
- Unprotected sex should be strictly avoided. Even in the case of protected sex, contact with unknown persons should be averted.
- The treatment for Herpes Simplex under Homeopathy may last from 12 to 24 months.
- But the treatment is meant to be a cure and ensure that the person is protected from future infections too.
- Several natural supplements are also a part of the long-term solutions to ensure that the holistic health of the males and females is maintained.
- Several suggestions are given to Herpes affected persons on the right kind of food items to consume.
Homeopathy has an answer to virtually every condition, including some the ailments which have surfaced during this generation. But the homeopathic treatment takes care of not only addressing the immediate condition but also finding long-term solutions and prevention of future relapsing of the condition. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Update From Lybrate: Due to stress and hectic lifestyle, sexual bliss has become a dream for many. To keep your sex life alive and kicking, buy these Sexual Wellness Products from Lybrate's GoodKart.