Tips For Preventing Dryness This Winter Season!
Written and reviewed by
Dr. Ipsa Pandya
92% (437 ratings)
MD - Dermatology
4 years experience
Tips for preventing dryness in the upcoming winter season-
- moisturise, moisturise and moisturise. Especially after taking a bath so that the moisture gets locked in the open pores.
- use a separate moisturiser for face since the thick body lotions can cause acne on the face.
- eat foods rich in vitamin e like walnuts, almonds, green leafy vegetables, sunflower seeds.
- continue use of sunscreen during the entire winter season.
- take care of your heels-prevent cracked heels by removing dead skin at regular intervals and applying a thick layer of moisturiser.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult a specialist
& get answers to your questions!
found this helpful