Men who want a bigger penis usually worry about the safety and ease of the penis enlargement exercises available in today's day and age. Well, truth be told, each different methods has its own set of pros and cons. The easiest and safest penis enlargement exercises to do are listed in this article.
- The two main penis enlargement exercises that you should focus on include stretching and flexing. Stretching basically involves stretching the shaft of your manhood to let more blood flow into its tissue and promote cell multiplication. This is what will make your penis thicker and longer in the long run. One basic stretch technique that you can turn to is the jelq. As basic as it is, though, it is known to be a highly effective exercise that can truly get the job done on all counts.
- To do the jelq, simply massage your penis until you get a semi-erection. It is important not to get a full erection here because a full erection is generally hard to work what with the muscles being so hard in it. A semi-erection, on the other hand, will make your penis easier to bend.
- Once you have a semi-erection, place some lubrication in your hands and on your penis. It doesn't really matter what kind of lubrication you use as long as you don't use soap. Then, firmly hold the base of your penis with your forefinger and thumb. You shouldn't feel any pain whatsoever at this point - remember that.
- After that, run your fingers along your penile shaft up towards the tip while making sure that you are pushing blood into the tip by doing so. To know if you are doing this right, pay attention to the tip of your penis. If it swells, then you are on the right track. After that, do the exact same thing with your other hand and then do around 30 repetitions of this to complete the set. After about a week, feel free to do more jelqs.
- When it comes to penis enlargement exercises, flexing basically involves strengthening the PC muscles to get a bigger erection and improved ejaculation control at the same time. One basic flex technique that you can turn to is the kegel.
- To do the kegel, simply tense your PC muscles, which are the muscles located between your anus and scrotum. Just tense them for about a second and then release them. Do around 30 repetitions of this before resting.
- What is great about the kegel is that it is one of the easiest penis enlargement exercises you could possibly do. In fact, once you master it, it won't feel like work at all. Plus, you can do this exercise anytime that you want, whether you are in the bathroom or are in bed getting ready to go to sleep.
- While all of the penis enlargement exercises mentioned above may seem simple, they truly are some of the most powerful ways to increase the girth and length of your manhood. How long it will take before you see any positive results, though, will depend on different factors, like your diet and how much rest your penis gets after each exercise.
- In some cases, it could take weeks or even months before positive results start to show up in a significant manner. However, at the end of the day, all of the gains that you get from following these exercises will be permanent and will stay with you for life. Therefore, they are definitely well worth your time and effort if you have been dreaming of getting a bigger penis for a while now.