Stress can have a bad impact on all aspects of your life and your love life stands as no exception to this. If you feel tensed and worried at all times, chances are that your sex drive is going to suffer. There have been studies conducted all across the planet that show excessive stress hikes the cortisol production in the body and this makes you less attractive to your opposite sex.
- Know what’s causing the stress: This is the primary step to relieve stress out of your life. Take the time out to contemplate this and make a list of the top 10 things that are causing unbearable stress and anxiety. Weed those that can be eliminated right away and the others should be reduced considerably.
- Stave off undesired commitments: It is natural to have commitments in life but it is also important to note that all of them are not worth it. Again make a list and think of the amount of stress contributed by all of them. By keeping things that don’t matter to you, you are actually compromising your love life. Take a brutal step to eliminate those that hurt you the most.
- Never procrastinate: You must have heard that before, but you have never paid heed to it. Did you know that allowing work to pile up increases the pressure and stress you out? So, do what can be done today, or rather at this moment.
- Exercise: This is the best thing you could do to release stress. By working out regularly, you gradually release the stress buildup and it offers you a time that’s exclusively meant for you when you can contemplate as well as relax on everything that pertains to you and your love life.
- Eat a regulated diet: This one is a good habit which offers multifarious advantages. Stack up fresh fruits and vegetables in your breaks instead of munching fried staff or greasy food. They are not just causing to increase your stress levels, but also making you look tired and worn out. Plus, unhealthy junk foods create a lot of skin problems which make you appear dull and unattractive for your partner.
Stress is how your body responds to the hurdles and challenges in your life and a life without any challenges is really next to impossible. So, these were the top 5 ways to fend off stress from your personal life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!