Seborrheic dermatitis is a non-infectious skin disease, significantly affecting the scalp. Seborrheic dermatitis is indicated by red, irritated skin secured by flaky, dry, or oily scales on the scalp. The scalp, the face, range behind the ears, eyelashes, neck, and back may likewise be included in the affected areas. It is also known as seborrheic skin inflammation.
In babies, seborrheic dermatitis is known by the name of the cradle cap. It is a long-term condition and is treated with the help of homeopathic treatment. Various homeopathic medicines to treat Seborrheic dermatitis are Kali Sulphuricum, Thuja Occidentalis, Natrum Muriaticum, and more.
Seborrheic Dermatitis Cure Permanently Via Homeopathic Treatment
Dandruff is a kind of seborrheic dermatitis with pieces or scales on the scalp, yet without irritation of the skin. Here are some of the homeopathic medicines that can help cure diseases.
- Kali Sulphuricum: It is the top reviewed homeopathic medication for treating seborrheic dermatitis with yellow scales. It works wonders in seborrheic dermatitis cases with conspicuous yellow drops on the scalp. The scales are sticky in nature, with a soggy scalp. It is accompanied by itching and tingling. Warmth irritates the scalp sometimes and increases itching.
- Thuja Occidentalis: It is a well-known homeopathic prescription for seborrheic dermatitis with white drops on the scalp. The hair might be dry in such cases. In a couple of cases, split ends and falling of hair might be noted. However, this medicine cures all the aforementioned problems.
- Graphites Naturalis: Graphites Naturalis is an excellent homeopathic prescription for seborrheic dermatitis, where the scales on the scalp are followed by serious itching. The scales decrease right after washing, yet return later. A foul smell on the scalp may likewise be seen. The scalp may stay soggy and moist. Tangling of the hair or falling of hair is additionally observed. Aside from the scalp, the scales may likewise be available on the eyelid edges and behind the ears.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Homeopathic prescription Natrum Muriaticum most adequately treats seborrheic dermatitis with an oily, slick scalp with redness and flakiness. The scalp is covered with white scales. Smoldering sand burning sensation on the scalp may be felt. The face is sleek, with redness. Skin inflammation on the face may likewise be experienced alongside the above-mentioned symptoms and signs.
- Phosphorus: It is an excellent homeopathic medicine for seborrheic dermatitis with flakiness and unnecessary hair fall. For seborrheic dermatitis situations where flakiness on the scalp is accompanied by over-the-top hair fall, homeopathic solution Phosphorus is a fantastic remedy. The hair fall occurs in bundles. Now and again, the hair may shed off and result in bald spots. This might be joined by an extreme burning sensation on the scalp. In a couple of cases, moist sweat on the scalp may likewise be seen. This can lead to a lot of itching.
Update From Lybrate: Keeping your skin healthy is very important, therefore, We suggest you choose the Best Skin Care Products according to your skin type requirements and usages at Lybrate.