Dandruff In Winters - 7 Quick Ways You Can Manage It!
Dandruff is a typical scalp condition, which happens when the bacteria on your skin congest because of stress, hormonal imbalance or changes in your eating routine. As they shed off, they leave small white chips or flakes in your hair and on your shoulders, which in turn causes more anxiety and irritation.
Dandruff can decrease in winter since the flakes or pieces are not really brought on by frosty, dry air. The main cause is an excess of malassezia bacteria. Dandruff is not a serious health condition, but sufferers make a special effort to keep the flakes from falling. Managing dandruff in winters can be tough. However, here are a few methods to cure dandruff.
Tips to help you manage it
- Get into a warm shower. Apply a quarter of the special dandruff cleanser or shampoo to your palm. Smudge the cleanser through your hair, concentrating on the scalp region. Give the cleanser a chance to sit for five minutes so that it works properly and after that, flush it out. Wash your hair once every day with the dandruff cleanser.
- Wet your hair once you are in the shower and pour three tablespoons of heated baking soda onto your hand. Rub the heated baking soda on your scalp using delicate and gentle movements to get rid of the dead skin and sleek flakes. Wash your hair with warm water.
- Pour two tablespoons of lemon juice onto your scalp and rub it using your fingers. Rinse your hair with warm water. Mix one teaspoon of lemon juice with some water and pour it over your head. Try not to wash out the last lemon-juice application.
- Pour one to two tablespoons of table salt in your hand and back the salt delicately into your scalp to remove up the dead skin. Rinse your hair with water to expel the salt, and then wash your hair well with warm water, using a quarter of the cleanser. Apply conditioner if needed.
- Walk or sit outside in the sun for 20 to 30 minutes every day. A few people find that the ultra-violet beams from the sun lessen dandruff in the winter months. Keep in mind to wear sunscreen.
- Exfoliate your scalp. You swamp off dead skin cells with body scours. A similar idea can be used on your scalp. Once every week, apply a special exfoliating scalp cover on your head before applying the cleanser. It targets the bacteria and tenderly lifts away the dead cells, while calming your scalp in the meantime.
- Switch up your shower schedule. Consistency is key when you are attempting to battle dandruff. Do not hope to get rid of your dandruff by using the cleanser once. In spite of the fact that you will see a prompt change after using it once, you need to utilize it twice every week to see longlasting results.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!