We face different types of chronic diseases and health problems because of the way we live and lead our lifestyle. However one of the most important factors that influence our health and body is our food habit. We need to keep in mind regardless how busy we are, that 'our stomach is not a trash can'. We cannot continue eating junk and unhealthy food regardless how time saving and tasty they are. The more junk we eat the more harm our stomach and digestive system faces. So in this article, we will discuss how to not make your stomach a trash can and fall ill.
Here are some tips which will help you to keep your stomach healthy and away from potential harms. Follow these tips and improve the metabolism of not only your stomach but also your whole metabolic structure and live a healthy long life.
- First of all, try to make a chart of the things which you eat regularly. This will help you to look into the things which you are eating and plan the diet accordingly for the next day. Thus maintaining a balance between different kinds of food. Try to substitute one of the heavy meals i.e. breakfast, lunch or dinner with a big glass of fresh fruit juice or shake.
- Usually, a big glass of fruit shake includes all the essential vitamins and proteins that will keep you going through the day and it is completely healthy as well.
- Drinking plenty of water is the key. Water is one of the, if not the, most important ingredient which keeps our body healthy and going. Water not only rehydrates our cells, vessels, organs etc. but it also helps the digestive tract to flush out unnecessary waste in the digestive system. It helps your stomach to digest better and also helps to prevent constipation. Therefore drink a minimum of 13 cups of water throughout the day if you are a full grown adult.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. These two elements help your body to gain back the minerals and vitamins it had lost when you worked so hard throughout the day. Just like we need replenishment, our body needs it in a similar way. It keeps our digestive system and the brain clear and packed with the necessary ingredients.
- Avoid eating junk food as much as you can. It was never said completely stop eating junk food, we all know that they are tasty and thus hard to resist. But do not make it a habit. Eat junk and oily food once or twice a month.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!