Scabies is a contagious disease that is caused by small insects called mites, primarily the ‘human itch mite’. Small blisters are formed along the trail where the mites lay the eggs. You may experience symptoms of intense itching at night. The usual spots where scabies usually tends to develop are the fingers, armpits, elbows, and the inner thighs. But now a homeopathic cure for scabies is available.
This disease can spread by touch; sharing toiletries or sleeping with an infected person all contribute to the spread of this disease. The eggs and the feces of the mites in the burrows of the skin are what causes the itching in scabies. The eggs and the feces usually trigger allergic reactions on the skin.
1. Carbo-veg: This homeopathic remedy is effective when you experience dry abrupt eruptions on the body. Symptoms of itching tend to aggravate at night, especially during undressing. There is usually a smelly discharge from the infected areas.
2. Arsenic album: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat scabies eruptions that appear on the bends of the knees. The burning and itching sensations tend to worsen at night.
3. Causticum: This homeopathic is used to treat symptoms of scabies which include wet pustules with foul-smelling pus. In this case, the skin develops a yellowish hue along with the presence of warts. Coughing and sneezing can lead to involuntary urination.
4. Hepar sulph: Hepar sulph is a homeopathic medicine used when symptoms of crusty pustules develop on the hands, folds of the skin, and the feet. The skin becomes sensitive to cold weather and the pustules have a cheese-like discharge.
5. Lycopodium: Effective homeopathic treatment for scabies problem, it is used to treat symptoms of scabies that occur on the genitals, scalp, and the abdomen. Exposure to anything warm can aggravate the condition and intensify the itching. The pustules are moist and yellowish-brown in color. The itching usually subsides if the skin comes in contact with anything cold.