Kama Sutra has no mentions of sex enhancers like Viagra.
1 of 5
In fact, Kama Sutra is one of the first books written on human sexuality that suggests potent aphrodisiacs to enhance the libido of both male and female partners. One of the earliest mentions of a Viagra like medication is found within it. However, it would be the best for you to visit a sexologist, who can prescribe the correct mix of ingredients to improve your sex life and resolve your sexual problems.
Kama Sutra help married couples in their sex life by:
2 of 5
Kama Sutra isn t an erotic book to get aroused from or to try just to alleviate boredom in the bedroom. It is a study of human mating rituals and general human sexual behavior in between partners. Thus, it gives a great insight to how a couple can get the best out of their sex life by trying some of the unusual sexual positions.
Is Kama Sutra only a sexual guidance treatise?
3 of 5
Kama Sutra is a treatise or a document on how to lead a happy married life. The sections that detail the various sex positions comprise only about 20 percent of the entire book and the rest 80 percent imparts knowledge on multiple other issues including society and social concepts, sexual union, about the acquisition of a wife and on the means of attracting others to yourself. The book contains detailed advice on what a man must do to win over a woman, what a woman must do to win over a man, the states of a woman's mind, the role of a go-between and the reasons why women might reject the advances of men.
Kama Sutra only teaches the art of lovemaking in the sexual positions section of the book.
4 of 5
Apart from teaching different sex positions and providing pleasurable love making ideas, Kama Sutra also provide lessons on the mental aspect of human sexual power within two partners in a relationship. It is a book about the art of living; about finding a partner and maintaining power in a marriage. Thus Kama Sutra is a guide towards sexual fantasy and satisfaction.
Which of the following does Kama Sutra provide a guide for, before lovemaking?
5 of 5
Kama Sutra outlines the importance of a good atmosphere before lovemaking. After all, you both need to be in the mood, or it s not going to happen. Kama Sutra provides detailed descriptions about the environment for lovemaking which is required for a couple to enjoy the sex to the fullest and also to use it as a de-stressing tool and to further a person s higher spiritual needs. It emphasizes on balance between dharma (spirituality), artha (economics), kama (sexuality) and moksha (salvation from the cycle of birth and death). Thus some of the techniques provided to set the mood and clean the house (understood and applied in modern times with modern sensibilities) can be quite effective in today s times when stress takes a toll on the sexual life of a couple.