Winter weather is not fun for skin. Cold weather and low humidity levels result in dry air. Without immediate care, dry skin can lead to cracking and bleeding, and harsh winter wind makes the problem worse.
Best Skin Care Tips For Winter Season
1. Hot showers and baths always feel good in the winter
2. Keep a moisturizer bottle near the bathtub, shower stall, and at every sink and use liberally every time you wash.
3. Get used to wearing gloves and scarves to protect skin from cold winds.
4. Heating systems dry out the air, so consider installing a humidifier in your home.
5. Eating foods high in water content can help hydrate your skin from the inside out.
6. Homemade hydrating masks can provide needed moisture during the winter months.