1. probiotics and preboitics: mental health and gut health has close relationship with each other which means the health of one affects the health of another vice versa.
2. Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables
Beta-carotene: aprocots, broccoli, cantaloupe, carrots, peaches, pumpkin, spinch, sweet potato.
* the food that help and hurt your mental health
1. Get your starch fix with whole grain and legumes.
2. Fill up on plenty of fruits and veggies.
3. Focus on eating fatty fish, like salmon or albacore tuna, in place of red meat.
4. Add in healthy fats, like raw nuts and olive oil.
5. Enjoy sweets and wine in moderation.
3. Good quality dark chocolate or cacao: rich in antioxidant, flavonoids, and magnesium_ a square or two of good quality dark chocolate or cacao can go a long way in uplifting your food. It's a food of choice to tame pms (premenstrual syndrome), menopausal mood swings.
Make good relationship with food to cure mental health.