Avoid Cold & Flu in Toddlers in 5 easy ways
87% (872 ratings)
M.B;B.S, P.G.(FAMILY MEDICINE), D.O.H.
General Physician, HYDERABAD-500049
46 years experience
Season is changing and kids are very susceptible to cold and flu these days. Here are 5 ways you can keep your kids safe -
1. Blow their Noses: Frequently and Right: Blow their noses often and don't let them gulp the mucus. Don't ask them to exert too much pressure as it might hurt their ears.
2. Gargle Daily: Make your kids gargle with lukewarm water everyday. It moistens the sore throat and gives relief.
3. Give them a Steamy Bath: Make sure they always take bath with warm water. It relieves nasal congestion and makes them feel good
4. Hygiene is a must: Inculcate good personal hygiene.
5. Hand Wash: Ensure frequent Hand Wash with antiseptic lotion and lukewarm water.
Click on consult privately to ask me any questions regarding your kid's health.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
found this helpful