For Doctors
Login/Sign-up
Last Updated: Oct 23, 2019
BookMark

3 Simple Steps To Get Started With Naturally Making Your Penis Bigger

Profile Image
Dr. Vinod RainaSexologist • 23 Years Exp.MD - General Medicine
Topic Image

3 Simple Steps To Get Started With Naturally Making Your Penis Bigger (Starting TODAY!)

Naturally making your penis bigger is not only a possibility, it can be guaranteed! All you need to do is make sure that you are doing the right type of male enhancement and ensure that you stay 100% consistent with. If you do those 2 things, then the likelihood of you getting an adult film star sized penis is virtually 100% guaranteed.

Now, I can't help you with staying consistent. That part is all up to you. So, all I can do with this step is just try my best to emphasize to you that you won't see the results you are hoping for unless you stick to natural enlargement on a consistent basis.

As far as choosing the best enhancement method that is 100% natural, easy, SAFE, affordable, and highly effective, the best recommendation I can give you is to go with natural penis exercises.

I performed penis exercises after not having any luck with pills and pumps. In just 8 weeks time, I added 2 inches to my size, more girth, a bigger hanging flaccid size... and more.

To really get the full benefits of penis exercises, it's imperative that you have a complete and reputable program with all types of penis exercises that will target many of aspects of your manhood (such as the girth, length, firmness, the cosmetic appearance, fixing premature ejaculation, increasing your libido... and more).

But, to get you started, down below I have for you 3 simple steps you can take today to get started with naturally increasing your size!

Step 1:

Get warmed up.

Warming up your manhood prior to doing penis exercises is vital. It helps ensure the effectiveness of the routines, it decreases chaffing, and it prevents soreness.

To warm your manhood up, all you need to do is place a warm cloth on your manhood for about 2 minutes. That's it!

Step 2:

With this step, you're going to do the basic growth exercise. This exercise (jelqing) is simple but highly effective.

But remember, in order to get massive results, it's important to get a program that has several different variations of this and all other workouts. The different variations is what will get you massive results... lightning fast.

What jelqing does is it helps with increasing blood flow into your penile shaft and the routines will also help stimulate growth with your penile chambers and ligament.

To do the basic jelq (dry milking) routine, all you have to do is:

1.) Get a partial erection to about 50%.

2.) Make an O.K. sign by placing your forefinger to your thumb.

3.) Place your O.K. sign at the base of your penis and then move (don't slide) your hand toward the tip of your penis and then return to the base.

4.) Repeat #3 for 20-30 repetitions.

That's it!

Step 3:

The last step to help you get started with this highly effective form of natural enhancement is probably the most important types of exercises you can do.

What you are going to do here are very easy PC muscle contractions.

The PC muscle is a very tiny muscle that is responsible for many aspects of improving your manhood from growing bigger to fixing premature ejaculation. You can find this muscle between the anus and testicles. The best way to figure out where it's at is by getting a full erection and then move your penis without using your hands. What's making that happen is the PC muscle.

chat_icon

Ask a free question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

posted anonymously

TOP HEALTH TIPS

doctor

Book appointment with top doctors for Small Penis Size treatment

View fees, clinc timings and reviews
doctor

Treatment Enquiry

Get treatment cost, find best hospital/clinics and know other details