Sorry, your search did not match any doctors. Here are some other doctors that we have hand
picked for you!
Show Doctors near me
That's all we have from Yattingudda, Hubli-Dharwad. Here are some top doctors from nearby cities
Doctors for Blood Disorders in Yattingudda, Hubli-Dharwad
ratings and reviews)
Patient reviews for Doctors for Blood Disorders in Yattingudda, Hubli-Dharwad
Lybrate User's review for Dr. Ashutosh Wahi
dr wahi marvelous his experience appear in way of asking to patient. Read more reviews
Kalmesh's review for Dr. R. V. Desai
yea it was nice meeting doctor .... was satisfied with hi consultant Read more reviews
Blood disorders are associated with problem with red blood cells, white blood cells, or the smaller, circulating cells called platelets. It affects one or more parts of the blood. Types of blood disorders include:
• Platelet disorders, excessive clotting, and bleeding problems
• Anemia, which happens when your blood does not carry enough oxygen to the rest of your body
• Cancers of the blood, such as leukemia and myeloma
• Eosinophilic disorders, which are problems with one type of white blood cell
Some of the common symptoms are:
• Anemia, fatigue, weakness, and shortness of breath due to decreased red blood cells and hemoglobin.
• Recurrent fever and infections due to decreased white blood cells or immune system proteins.
• Abnormal bleeding and bruising due to decreased platelets or blood clotting factors.
HOW IS BLOOD DISORDERS DIAGNOSED?
The health practitioner may recommend several tests which include CBC to find out types of blood cells. The doctor may also suggest a bone marrow biopsy to check for any abnormal cells developing in the bone marrow.
HOW IS BLOOD DISORDERS TREATED?
The treatment plan depends on the stage of the disorder, which includes:
3. Bone marrow transplant
DID YOU KNOW?
Steroids and other drugs can be used to stimulate better production of blood cells.