Homeopathy, created by Samuel Hahnemann in 1796, is an approach towards alternative medicine. It is based on the idea that “like cures like” which means that when administered in small doses, the substance that causes your illness also has the ability to cure it. For example, slicing onions causes watery eyes in a healthy person, but when the homeopathic preparation of it, known as Allium Cepa, is given to a person suffering from hay fever, it relieves them of the watery eyes symptom. Homeopathy was practiced widely throughout Europe in the 1800s and quickly spread to the rest of the world. It gained a lot of momentum and popularity in the 19th century. It treats most of the diseases and ailments including acute renal failure, anemia, bronchitis, cholera, diabetes, epilepsy, ADHD i.e. attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, genital herpes or warts, hyperthyroidism, impotence and so on. Lybrate provides all the information you need on medical issues and their solutions. Expert homeopaths who understand your problems and issues not just by the symptoms you display but also by the personal traits, psychological and physical traits and life history, are offered by Lybrate. Contact Lybrate to get expert health advice and assistance in within . Our homeopaths are some of the best in the country and they can easily be found in Churu. They know the effective remedy for all your disease and they always cater to the needs of your clients. The homeopaths in Churu will be of the same quality as one in a more affluent locality because if they are listed on Lybrate, they have been surely reviewed. Here are some of the best homeopaths listed by Lybrate at Churu.
Homeopaths are alternative practitioners that use the body's healing mechanism to treat illnesses.
WHEN SHOULD YOU CONSULT HOMEOPATH?
Homeopaths can help treat gastritis and peptic ulcers.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF HOMEOPATH?
Homeopaths provide treatment with natural medicines which help activate the body's healing power by inducing symptoms of the disease.
COMMON PROBLEMS YOU SHOULD SEE HOMEOPATH FOR
Homeopaths can help treat mental health issues such as depression, stress and anxiety.
DID YOU KNOW?
Quartz and oyster shells are also among the natural ingredients used to make medicines.
How can you get the Ginger Glow?
Ginger is not just a strong flavour it has several beauty benefits too! It is packed with antioxidants and is antiseptic in nature, which makes it extremely useful to resolve several hair and skin problems.
Top 5 benefits
1. Shields against skin ageing: Anti-oxidants in Ginger are responsible for increasing blood circulation and cutting down toxins. Ginger fights off signs of ageing like dull skin, fine lines, wrinkles and keeps the skin as youthful.
2. Clears acne and blemishes: Ginger has antiseptic properties. It also acts like a deep cleanser for clogged pores and eliminates any acne-causing bacteria. It also cleanses dead skin cells. Also, ginger works on toning the skin complexion as well.
3. Resolves dandruff: Ginger uses its antiseptic properties to reduce scalp infections and dandruff problems.
4. Accelerates hair growth: A regular use of ginger aids blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth. With the help of its nutrients from phosphorous, zinc and vitamins, it also improves dry hair and split-ends too.
5. Soothes skin burns: Ginger also helps in skin burns. Dabbing some cotton soaked in ginger juice calms down abrasions on the skin instantly.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.