What to do for chest pain?
Dr. Krish Vaidya
91% (3992 ratings)
MD-Physician, Fellow. Cardiology, Fellow. Diabetology
7 years experience
If you or your nearby person suddenly gets a chest pain.
Follow below given steps-
1) make the patient comfortable, lie him down and prevent any falls.
2) check whether he is breathing well and conscious.
3) give him tablet disprin as soon as possible
4) give an antacid also like- pantocid d or anyone.
4) give a tablet sorbitrate- if available to put below tongue and not to swallow.
5) if blood pressure can be measured and comes low, elevate his legs and let
Him lie flat.
5) call a medical help as soon as possible.
found this helpful