Symptoms Of Piles (Haemorrhoids)!
Written and reviewed by
Dr. Neha Jain
90% (262 ratings)
MBBS, MD, PG Fellowship in Diabetes, Diploma in Diabetology
General Physician, Gurgaon
7 years experience
An individual with piles may experience the following symptoms:
- A hard, possibly painful lump may be felt around the anus. It may contain coagulated blood. Piles that contain blood are called thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
- After passing a stool, a person with piles may experience the feeling that the bowels are still full.
- Bright red blood is visible after a bowel movement.
- The area around the anus is itchy, red, and sore.
- Pain occurs during the passing of a stool.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult a specialist
& get answers to your questions!
You found this helpful