In this rainy season, there are many mosquito breeding places around you.
1. Try to avoid water collection. Fresh or old.
2. Avoid dark, shady area and corners.
3. Use mosquito repellants whenever going out in day or night.
4. Get insecticides sprayed around your house or offices.
5. Drink plenty of water and eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
6. Watch for headache, joint pain, fever, yellow urine and talk to your doctor early treatment will save complications.
7. Start malaria prophylaxis before, during and after travel.