Your good intention during intercourse might be to give your partner an intense orgasm, but orgasms aren’t something one can give. All you can do is make the conditions more favorable for the other person to have them by manipulating your moves.
Here are six ways in which you can orgasm better:
- Don’t skip the foreplay: Just like it is not a good idea to run a marathon without sufficient warm up, it isn’t advisable to skip or shorten the foreplay. Explore and find out and choose the right kinds of foreplay that take the arousal to great heights. Oral sex, clitoral stimulation and self-stimulation during sex are incredible in achieving a better climax.
- Experiment with edging: Try what we call 'edging'. That is, bring yourself close to climax, then stop short of reaching climax, and after a pause a few seconds, rebuild your arousal – again just close to climax. Repeat this until you can't hold any more and then come! The resulting orgasm is very intense and worth the effort.
- Try sex toys: Once in a while let a sex toy join the fun. Sex toys are useful in maximizing the pleasure levels during intercourse or solo.
- Use a lubricant: Don’t think that a lube just addresses the vaginal dryness and painful intercourse. Research shows that as many as 50% women get better orgasms when they use lubricants. The lubrication adds sensitivity to the genitals and helps get good orgasms.
- Target the C-spot: A lot of women have problems in getting orgasms during intercourse as the clitoris isn’t stimulated enough. The clitoris has the maximum number of nerve endings and during intercourse, clitoral contact is needed for most women to reach orgasm. Tip: Try out woman-on top, side-to-side and doggy style positions for clitoral stimulation. There are many more options too.
- Do not overlook the testes: Stroking your sack upwards right before getting an orgasm adds more power to the orgasms in men. The testes are tremendous pleasure points for a man and gently stroking them is useful in heightening the arousal which leads to a stronger orgasm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.