Clean Dry 1% Cream is an anti-fungal medication used to treat vaginal and skin yeast or fungal infections, rashes, oral thrush, athlete’s foot, jock itch, ring worm etc. It can be either taken orally as a medicine or can be applied as an ointment to the skin.
Clean Dry 1% Cream prevents yeast and fungi to produce ergosterol, an essential component to form their cell membrane. It causes holes to develop on the cells and result in cell contents to leak, thereby weakening the cell membrane and finally leading to death of the micro-organism.
Pregnant women, breast feeding mothers, patients under herbal or antibiotic medication or dietary supplements and allergic to any food or other substance should be very careful before starting to take Clean Dry 1% Cream.
Clean Dry 1% Creamis an anti-fungal medication used to treat yeast and fungal infections of the vagina, the mouth and the skin. It is also used for treating oral thrush, ringworm, player’s foot, jock itch etc. Clean Dry 1% Cream limits the production of ergosterol which is an important component of fungal cell membrane. Disruption in its production leads to development of holes in the membrane and leakage of cell component, therefore resulting in the death of the bacteria.
It can be applied as ointment, powder or lotion. It also comes in the form of lozenges. For treating vaginal infection tablets and creams are available.
Clean Dry 1% Cream should not be used on our own without doctor’s advice. Keep your doctor informed about your medical history and any other present medications before starting this Clean Dry 1% Cream.Caution:
Side effects: Clean Dry 1% Cream may cause several mild to severe side effects. Symptoms include rashes, urticarial, breathing difficulty, tightness in chest, blistering, itching of skin, burning sensation at the time of application etc.
Oral hygiene is a very critical issue which you should not neglect at any condition. Proper oral care helps your body in maintaining good overall health and also protects you from developing oral infections and diseases. For this purpose, regularly visiting your dentist is of paramount importance and additionally following his/her advice is also necessary. Dentists usually prescribe measures such as brushing your teeth twice daily, regular and frequent cleaning and dental flossing to ensure good oral health. Here are some benefits of dental cleaning which would surely motivate you to take good care of your teeth and gums.
1. Reduces risks of oral cancer - Oral cancer is a chronic condition of the teeth and the gums in general which can be fatal if left undiagnosed. To ensure proper screening of oral cancer, you should regularly visit your dentist for a dental cleaning.
2. Prevents gum diseases - Dentists are not only concerned about your teeth, in particular, they take care of your entire oral health. Thus, a dental cleaning minimizes your risk of suffering from any kind of gum related infections or diseases.
3. Brightens your smile - The dental cleaning procedure also ensures that you have a clean and a bright smile. It not only improves your external appearance but also gives you the necessary confidence to smile. It involves picking out of even the minutest particles of food that get stuck inside your teeth so that you can have a flawless smile to boast about.
4. Ensures easy diagnosis of oral problems - It also helps in the easy detection of any kind of mild infection or severe disease that is affecting your oral health. An early detection subsequently ensures timely treatment of your condition and hence a dental cleaning is required.
5. Prevent bad breath - Bad breath is also an oral condition and can be eliminated easily. Regular dental cleaning ensures that you have a pleasant breath by helping you maintain proper oral hygiene. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
Clean your kidneys: