Last Updated: Dec 14, 2016
Pressing the right buttons in a female body can heighten the pleasure markedly. The human body is a very fascinating entity that people know very little about. These hidden spots in a woman’s body will definitely turn her on and ensure an intense orgasm and in some cases, multiple orgasms too.
Erogenous Zones in Female: Tips for Men to Find Them
While sexual arousal seems like a highly individual sort of thing, people generally tend to agree on which spots get their motors running. These so-called 'erogenous zones' are linked to feelings of sexual arousal —stimulating these spots can ramp up feelings of sexual pleasure and make sex more satisfying. The best way to find out erogenous zones, you and your partner need to communicate, experiment, communicate some more, and repeat.
9 Unexpected Erogenous Zones in Women Body
Here are a few clandestine pleasure points or erogenous zones in women body, you need to keep in mind for your next sexual encounter:
- Ears: The ears have 120 acupressure points which are why you should be paying attention to caressing the ears. Biting, caressing, licking, and blowing into the ears can arouse a woman tremendously. If you are a great talker, whisper dirty, sexy things into her ear to increase the spread of sexual energy in her body.
- Wrists: The wrists are an erogenous zone that not much people pay attention to. However, the wrist is covered with a thin layer of skin which classifies it as a pleasure point because when the wrists are kissed and nibbled, a woman gets turned on immensely.
- Nape of the Neck: This erogenous spot is packed with nerve endings that make it a spot to be paid attention to for maximum arousal. Kissing and licking the nape of a woman’s neck is tingling and inflames the sexual arousal in her. Hence, this is a part you should be paying extra attention to during foreplay.
- Lower Back: Pay attention to this sensitive erogenous spot as a part of your foreplay repertoire as massaging the lower back is very stimulating to a woman. Other than elevated arousal, massaging the lower back soothes the pelvic muscles and makes the intercourse smoother.
- Inner Thighs: Perilously close to the genitals, the inner thighs are an underrated pleasure point of women's body that most guys don’t focus on. Kissing and licking the inner thighs ( erogenous zone) will turn a woman on in no time. During foreplay, you can work your way up from the inner thighs to the clitoris to arouse her further.
- Back of Neck: Best erogenous zones in woman, as the reason your neck acts as hot spot: it’s extremely sensitive, full of blood vessels, and is associated with vulnerability. Soft, lingering caresses are clutch.
- Pelvis: Concentrating some affection on her pelvis is a great idea; however, you’ll have to resist the urge to slip down to her vagina while you’re so close. Like teasing her inner thighs, kissing and licking around her pelvis will excite her until she’s begging for more. Prolong the sensation by leaving the region to focus on another body part for a while.
- Behind Her Knees: This area is one that most men don’t think of when trying to stimulate a woman, but it is, in fact, quite sensitive. Gently caressing the back of the knee under her skirt while the two of you are in a public place will make her ready to get busy once you get home. Don’t forget to pay some more attention to this special spot once you’re alone too.
- The Arm: Other erogenous zones in women's body is an arm of her, Just below the shoulder, and between her elbow on the exterior part of her arm is another clitoris.
When you find the point that is that one special pressure point and when pressed on directly and held for 10 seconds or more, she has the capability of moving into orgasmic breath and wave of pleasure fills through her body.
Update From Lybrate: Due to stress and hectic lifestyle, sexual bliss has become a dream for many. Buy these Sexual Wellness Products for Women from Lybrate's GoodKart. To keep your sex life alive and kicking.
In case you have a concern or query regarding sexual health ask a doctor online, you can consult the best sexologist doctor online, & get the answers to your questions.