IF you follow these doctors honestly,you don't need anyone else
Dt. Arti Kumari
89% (64 ratings)
Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Diploma in Diabetology, PGD ND, Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition
7 years experience
1. Sun: 10 minutes exposure to sunlight.
2. Water: 8-10 glasses of water in a day.
3. Rest: take proper rest to rebuild energy. Take proper sleep for 6-8 hours.
4. Air: always sit for at least 10-15 minute in fresh air.
5. Exercise: regular exercise for at least half an hour per day
6. Diet: eat a balanced diet. Colourful, fresh, good quality food.
You found this helpful