Herbal Tips to remove dark circles.
Dr. Komal Gupta
90% (936 ratings)
M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition, DNHE, P.G. Diploma in Panchkarma, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
9 years experience
• Get adequate sleep and rest.
• Avoid rubbing your eyes too much or too often as it causes the blood vessels to dilate, thus making the under eye circles appear darker.
• Remove your make-up before going to sleep or else it may irritate your eyes.
• Limit sun exposure.
• Drink plenty of water throughout the day to get rid of water retention that could be causing the problem.
• To avoid eye bags caused by pooling of fluids in your lower eyelids, elevate your head by adding two or more pillows under your head before going to sleep.
• Pay attention to your diet and eat foods rich in vitamins A, C and E.
• Stop smoking and restrict alcohol and caffeine consumption; smoking damages skin cells, and alcohol and caffeine contribute to dehydration which in turn weakens the delicate skin around the eyes
found this helpful