Foods That Cleanse The Arteries Naturally
Dr. Jyoti Gupta
89% (5568 ratings)
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Greater Noida
21 years experience
Foods that cleanse the arteries naturally
Arteries are the blood vessels that carry oxygen to various parts of the body. Proper functioning of the arteries is directly related to well functioning organs as without oxygen, no organ can work well. There are many reasons due to which blockages and waste materials are stuck in these blood vessels. It is essential to clean them on regular basis, there are several food items available easily that cleanse the arteries naturally!
1. Tea- green tea is known popularly as an antioxidant that keeps your health and weight in check. But it is also a very strong cleanser of your arteries as well. Black tea too, one that has flavonoids in good proportions is also considered as an excellent cleanser of the artery.
2. Sesame seeds- sesame seeds have natural cardioprotective substances that are not only good for the artery but are very beneficial for absolute heart health. Sesame is majorly known for preventing the occurrence of atherosclerosis. Apart from that, sesame helps in cleaning all blood vessels.
3. Turmeric- any blockage or damage to the artery is immediately addressed by the turmeric that we consume regularly. It cures the damages almost immediately, preventing any aggravation or infection. Including turmeric in good proportions in daily diet is considered as a complete option to tackle any problems to the arteries.
4. Fruits- fruits are extremely beneficial both for the cardiovascular and blood health. Fibrous fruits especially are related to the arteries. Researchers suggest that having fibrous fruits first up in the morning, on an empty stomach ensures that all the arteries are cleaned and its functions are proceeding in the right manner.
5. Olive oil- fatty acids like omega-3 and omega-6 present in olive oil are excellent plaque removers. Consuming olive oil increases the omega substances in the body, so when something is about to harm the artery, they intervene and cleanse it completely.
found this helpful