The obsession of getting the perfect body has grown into everyone's psyche. Thanks to well-equipped gyms and easily available home kits, this obsession is no longer a dream. But the gym trainers and bodybuilders suggest that in order to build muscles, following a healthy diet is also necessary. A healthy diet helps in developing the central muscle mass and burns the extra fat in the body.
Here is a list of food items you should include in your diet which will help you to gain muscle:
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in proteins and help in the overall development of the muscles, making it a must-have inclusion in your dietary regime. Also, the good cholesterol found in the egg yolks helps in preventing atherosclerosis.
- Nuts: Nuts such as cashews, almonds or pistachios are a perfect blend of fats, fibres, and proteins. Every measure of cashew or almonds contains 150-170 of top-class calories. Daily intake in a small amount will help you to get the calories without any significant weight gain.
- Lentils: Lentils are useful to develop the central mass of the body. A cup of ready-to-eat lentils has a protein content of 18 grams and overall content of 40 grams of top grade carbohydrates. A diet consisting of green salad, lentils and brown rice is recommended by gym trainers for the development of body muscles.
- Spinach: Spinach contains rich amounts of the amino acid called 'glutamine', which helps in the development of the lean muscles. Besides, a daily intake of spinach might also help to build the overall muscle strength of the body.
- Apples: Apples contain certain polyphenols which help to build the muscles and prevent any form of tiredness in the muscles. Also, polyphenols are even useful in burning the extra fat which makes it an essential fruit to have before workouts. If you are not comfortable with apple, you might also try oranges as your pre-workout fruit, which perform more or less the same function as apples.
Note: Besides the above-mentioned ones, you can also include oatmeal, yogurt, organic milk, fat-free chicken & beans in your dietary routine for muscle development, along with regimented bodybuilding schedules.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult a specialist
& get answers to your questions!