7 Natural Ways to Lower Blood Pressure
Written and reviewed by
MD - General Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Anand
"Adopt these most natural ways to fight Hypertension-
1. Exercise. 30 min everyday is enough.
2. Eat Bananas. Its potassium counters sodium from salt.
3. Cut Salt. Avoid processed foods and you will cut salt.
4. Don't Smoke. Avoid Alcohol
5. De-stress. It will keep BP in control.
6. Meditation or Yoga. Both are very balancing.
7. Skip Caffeine. Coffee is bad for your BP.
105 people found this helpful