Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Hadgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep TawdeYour feedback matters!
I was irritating because of this cold. I was not even breath correctly what was the solution for it?
I am suffering from cold nd cough from past years its a allergy prblm from. Allergy im now suffering from sinus totally fed up with cold and phelgum. Please help me out.
Today when I was taking my meal in the after noon suddenly breathing problem occur means it's difficult to breath at normal rate and then I had started taking deep breath then I was feeling a little well. At that time my pulse rate was 98 per minute. After sometime it become OK. Is it a symptom of asthma or any other problems?
Im getting pericardium pain I have the habit of smoking and drinking alcohol anny side effect of lungs pain.
I have a cough and I am coughing up green phlegm. I also have a sore throat. Kindly prescribe medication.
My 3 year old daughter is suffering from cold and cough since last 10 days. Please suggest a good medicine and multivitamin for children.
I have cough and cold problems about 30 days, I have always run water from my nose, please suggest me and solve my problem, and tell me how medicine use?
Hello sir I am fateh Sir I m suffering from cough last 2 week. I took some medicine but my ill is remain same So what should I do for my cure. Sir due to cough my study is not going proper. After one week I have a exam. So please give me some suggestion for that. thanks I'll wait for your answer.
As soon as I started using an eye drops acupat' I was having an unusual feelings or irritation below my eyes near nose. Now I already stopped using the drop after using it for two months, but also the feelings or irritability has not gone. What shall I do? I have mild headache too sometimes. Or is it sinus irritation due to the side effect of the drop since I used it for a long time?
I am suffering from cough for more then a week I have take some medicine from medical center but I I am filling not better?
Hello, I am 31 years old and I am suffering from cough regularly. I do not smoke. But still I suffer with cough. What should I do?
COPD stands for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and is generally used to describe a broad category of diseases. These include chronic bronchitis, emphysema, non-reversible asthma as well as some forms of bronchiectasis. All of these diseases, however, can be prevented from getting worse by taking similar measures as the causes of these diseases are very similar.
Here are the ways to prevent COPD exacerbations:
- Cleanliness: It is crucial that you do not allow infections to set in. Infections are probably the worst type of exacerbation possible in COPD. All you need to do to prevent infection is to take a little care to ensure good hygiene. Wash your hands often and do not allow people with colds or flu to come close to you.
- Take vaccines: Make sure your flu and pneumonia shots have not been missed.
- Take medicines: It is crucial that medicines for your lungs are taken on schedule, if you have COPD. The possible medicines which you could take if your doctor prescribes it includes inhaled beta-agonists, steroids and anticholinergics.
- Spirometry: Doctors often recommend the use of the portable Spirometry device, Spirometer, in case of COPD. Spirometers check the condition of the lungs by measuring various parameters to see how well the lungs are working. Spirometers can easily measure FEV1, a parameter which measures how much air can you blow out in one second. This is especially great if you do not know whether your condition has exacerbated or not.
- Corticosteroid: It is another type of medicine used, which can prevent COPD exacerbations. In its place, even inhaled beta-agonists or anticholinergics can also be used.