Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Patient Review Highlights
Best doctor Helpful Best consultancy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pulak Mukherjee to be knowledgeable, very helpful, sensible and helped me improve my health. Helped me make a decision
Dr. Pulak Mukherjee provides answers that are practical. Thanks Mr. pulak. It's such a strong view that you have given. Many many thanks for this. But sir I haven't required money for check up from you.And the Internet options that in the apps ,those r also very costly. So again a huge thanks to you.Please give me the reply of it.
Dr. Pulak Mukherjee provides answers that are very helpful. Thanx sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pulak Mukherjee to be knowledgeable. Ok
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pulak Mukherjee to be very helpful. Thnak you
Dr. Pulak Mukherjee provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks doctor
72 male DM2 I suffer with allergic cold due to fan air, in summer ,winter ,dust it lasts for a long period my eosinophilia readings are 6.3,7.8 on sep 16, jan 17 please comment and advice.
I am a 23 aged .after 4 years of my married life we do not have childrens. We consult a doctor ,it is found that anti mullarin hormone is high .so scanning conducted and Dr. said there is cyst and I need a laparoscopy. So kindly tell me about my condition in detail. Ang give me necessary advices.
‘Hives’ or ‘urticaria’ can be defined as an outbreak of reddish swollen bumps on the skin surface. This happens because of the body’s response to involuntary histamine release by the skin’s blood vessels (which in turn, cause a leakage of blood plasma). The infection generally lasts for about 5-6 weeks, varying significantly in sizes and shapes. Although it is not a serious medical condition, hives can posit considerable discomfort to the affected person (coupled with severe itching and a constant burning sensation near the spot).
Although the exact reason behind the development of this condition is still unknown, researchers suggest that there are some factors that initiate the disorder.
- Hives can occur as a result of insect or parasite bites.
- In some cases, this disorder might occur as a side effect of painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Excessive intake of alcohol or foods rich in proteins such as eggs, fish, nuts, chocolate, berries etc. might also cause hives.
- Excessive exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun or high levels of stress can also result in hives.
- Also, suffering from serious underlying medical conditions such as cancer, hepatitis or thyroid disorders might drastically aggravate chances of chronic hives as well.
- Development of numerous reddish welts around the face or the arms along with a severe itchy sensation, recurrent feeling of tightness around the chest and constant dizziness.
- Oral inflammation
If not treated immediately after diagnosis, this disorder might cause life- threatening allergic reactions such as Anaphylaxis (a condition which narrows down the bronchial tubes and causes significant breathing troubles) and auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis.
The homeopathic preparations useful for treating hives have been mentioned below:
- Apis mellifica: This medication works best for a case of hives that has resulted from insect or parasite bites. Other symptoms that are taken care of by this medication include severe itching and a stinging sensation that worsens at night or with exposure to cold, coupled with mild fever.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure hives that include symptoms of a burning sensation, abnormal swelling, and constant restlessness.
- Ichthyolum and Astacus: This preparation is effective to cure chronic hives caused due to serious medical conditions such as uric acid, tuberculosis, or excessive alcohol consumption. People suffering from this particular type exhibit symptoms such as a large appetite, irritability, and a constant itchiness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.