Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in TADEPALLIGUDEM. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. P Gangadhar
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. P GangadharYour feedback matters!
When to go for uric acid test, suffering from muscles pain since 6 months, What are symptoms of increased uric acid levels in body?
My hair is very thin and soft. And m loosing my hair as well. I don't oil my hair much because it makes my hair very sticky. I want my to be strong and thick. Can you please help?
Hi I am 42 years old. When I stand up after sitting for a while I can't walk properly for some time. I feel pain in my ankle area and in my feet. I am 5'4" tall and weighing 65 kgs.
I am 24 year old. My vein on left leg is expanded! What is the reason of it. How can cure it. What's are the new technical advancements? can it be cured?
I am 45 year old lady suffering from pain of hip joint to foot. I feel like burning in my muscles during pain. It usually happen when I am standing for long duration during work. So kindly assist me.
While combing your hair, tufts of hair coming out with your brush does not make up for a good sight. It is said that your hair adds to your personality. So, when you start experiencing hair thinning and hair fall, naturally it affects your look as well as confidence.
There are a number of ways by which you can combat hair thinning and subsequent hair fall. There are some regimens you need to follow:
- Have a healthy and balanced diet rich in nutrients and proteins. The antioxidants present in vegetables and fruits prevent hair fall.
- Drink lots of water as it will keep you hydrated. Staying hydrated is one of the best ways to tackle the menace that hair thinning is.
- You should get adequate rest each day. Lesser sleep hours are directly associated with malfunctioning of the hormones and a weakened immune system, both of which directly impact hair thinning and hair loss.
- Use a good herbal shampoo that is rich in organic substances and proteins and low in ‘paraben’ (group of preservatives present in cosmetic products, primarily shampoos) and sulphur content.
Some measures which you can adopt to prevent this condition are:
- Eggs are great for promoting thicker hair. You can either consume it or use the egg yolk directly on your scalp. Let the egg yolk on your hair for 30 minutes and then wash it off with mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Olive oil adds to the health of your hair, acting as your home-based hair spa. Massage your hair with olive oil and leave it for 40 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. You can also use honey to make a concoction out of it.
- Avocado is a natural way to moisturize your hair and scalp. The fruit is rich in vitamin E, which thickens your tresses. You can also include avocado along with olive oil to make a thick hair paste. Apply it on your scalp and wash it off with a mild shampoo after 30 minutes.
- Castor Oil, which is available in any local medicine store, is the easiest way you can get thicker hair. It has Vitamin E which makes your hair and scalp healthy. You can mix castor oil with coconut oil to make it thicker. Use this concoction on your scalp to fight hair thinning as well as to get the lost shine back.