Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in bobbili. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Mr. SivaYour feedback matters!
Hypertension or high blood pressure can be defined as a condition wherein the thrust of the blood against the walls of the arteries is excessively high, thereby increasing chances of health hazards. The amount of blood that is pumped by the heart and the resistance put up by the arteries usually determine one’s blood pressure count. For instance, if the heart pumps excess amount of blood while the arteries shrink, the blood pressure can soar high. High blood pressure or hypertension may give rise to symptoms such as nosebleeds, short breaths or headaches.
There are two types of hypertension, one is primary and the other is secondary. For essential or primary hypertension, there is no significant reason and the condition slowly develops over years. The secondary one appears all of a sudden as a result of a repressed condition such as thyroid or kidney problems, defective blood vessels and certain medications such as pain-killers, cold relievers, pills for birth control and others.
Other factors responsible for hypertension are:
- Age: The risks increase over the years
- Family history
- Being obese or overweight
- Being physically inactive
- Consuming too much of sodium or salt in your diet
- Little intake of potassium and Vitamin D in meals
- Being subject to high levels of stress
- Chronic medical disorders such as diabetes
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Thiazide diuretics can be administered. These help to flush out excess water and sodium from the body in order to reduce excessive volume of blood thrusting against the arteries.
- Beta blockers: They ease the workload of the heart by opening up the blood vessels.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors help inhibit the production of chemicals narrowing the blood vessels
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs) are used to obstruct and curb the action of the chemicals contracting the blood vessels
- Calcium channel blockers help to loosen the blood vessel muscles
- Renin inhibitors can delay the production of an enzyme called ‘renin’ by the kidneys that increase one’s blood pressure
- One should follow a well-balanced diet that comprises of less salt.
- There is no substitute to regular exercises. Exercising regularly helps one maintain a balanced body weight that further reduces the chances of this condition.
- Abstaining from smoking and limiting alcohol intake helps provide that holistic cover to all the treatment modes mentioned above.
It's been more than a week my father is suffering from body pain and mild fever. All test reports including dengue, haemoglobin and arthritis are normal. Please help!
My color is dull and there is pimples black spots on my face so can you suggest me that how can I fair my color and also remove black spots from my face?
New Year is a good the time for new beginnings. At times our sex lives needs to be revived too. After a few years together, a couple’s sex life may begin to stagnate. A boring sex life can negatively impact your relationship as well. But by employing some very easy tricks in the bedroom, you can bring back the passion and add spark to your life.
Can’t figure out where to start? Here are 6 tips and tricks to help you out.
1. Be spontaneous: One of the main reasons a couple’s sex life dwindles is because they fall into a routine. Whether it’s the position you choose, or the sequence of events- right from foreplay to the actual intercourse- every couple has their own set routine. Break this monotony and try out new positions that can greatly enhance your pleasure. Also, try having sex somewhere else in the house that you haven’t before to spice things up.
2. Don’t be shy: Sex is one of the most intimate acts you can share with someone. However, sometimes you may find yourself being unable to open up to your partner about what gets you in the mood. This can make sex an unfulfilling experience. Try telling your partner what you’d like him/her to do. You might end up discovering that both of you share a common fantasy you hadn’t spoken about before.
3. Explore all erogenous zones: There are a lot of erogenous zones on a man and woman’s body. Take your time and get to know every single one of them. If you don’t know where they are, explore your partner’s body and see what turns him/her on and where. This is a great exercise that also sets the foundation for more fulfilling sex in the future.
4. Experiment with your lingerie: Clothes can be a turn on or a turn off depending on what you wear. Try experimenting with your lingerie. A host of options are available out there for both men and women. These days you can even buy edible lingerie on leading online shopping sites. Choose bright shades like red, as they’ve been proven to increase arousal.
5. Play around with sex toys: Introducing sex toys in your bedroom can prove to be very stimulating as well as exciting for both you and your partner. Sex toys come in all shapes and sizes, for both men and women. You can take your pick from vibrators and vibrating rings, handcuffs, etc; even lubricants and gels can be used to enhance pleasure and make sex more exciting.
6. Shave your pubic hair: Another way to give your sex life a whole new dimension, shaving off your pubic hair can increase the sensitivity in your genitals making sex a more pleasurable experience. Besides, for many shaved genitals have a visual appeal and cause intense arousal, which is very important when it comes to having a satisfying sex life.
I am havg severe headache since a long time and a swelling in a particular area and at times pain is very severe my eyes turn red and t swelling becomes bigger in size and soft. Me worried tht hp nthg serious. But t heaviness and numbness persist. Itz become unbearable nw. Had gone for MRI but nthg was diagnosed. What should I do?
Sir, Sometimes I feel light headache which causes irritating. I have some nose problem, my one nose of the bone is bend. My nose remains block for maximum time. I use sometime Nasivion drop which opens my nose at night. Any other alternative remedy for the above cited two diseases. My health is deteriorating day by day. I am 60 years old. I walk about 6-7 kilometre per day and make yoga pranayam. Kindly suggest me for restoration of my health. Thanking you, With regards. My son aged about 23. In the morning he sneezing 8-10 times simultaneously. Kindly suggest.
I am suffering from fever, cough and cold along with sneezing for 2 days. Which medicine should I take?
My wife seldom gets head ache near the back skull portion. Is this some thing abnormal? Please reply.
My LovedSuffering With asthma can you please Suggest Her the Best Remedy, Medication or Inhaler Her age is 19.
Hi, I am 21 years old, I have problem with my hair. I have a severe hair loss, and also too much dandruff I have. Everytime while having bath or while rubbing/drying my hair I find lots of hair on towel. I m very much worried of it so I asked many regarding this, some1 told me to mix lime juice in oil and apply for head, please suggest me will it work for me for stopping the hair fall?
Hey my sister has got high fever from yesterday. Suddenly in the evening it came. She did not take any medicine but jus slept.in the morning again she has high fever. Cold. I gave her paracetamol n nemuslide ie SUMO 3 hours back but shes still hot as hell. temperature is not at all reducing. Please suggest some medicine.
I am 32 yrs old male, I feel very restless without any hard work, when I wake up in the morning my head is stuck with pain what to do.
• Before washing your hair, apply a mixture of 8 table spoon of pure organic peanut oil and 2 table spoon lemon juice and massage into the scalp. Leave it for 10-15 minutes then shampoo.
• You can replace oil with coconut milk or coconut water; leave it over night and shampoo.
• Wash hair with natural, herbal ingredients rather than chemical – take mixture of amla (Indian goose berri) powder, aritha (sapindus Laurifotius) powder and shikakai (Acacia Concinna) powder, soak it in water over night and wash hair with the mixture.
• Practice yoga, helps in relieving stress and will increase blood circulation.
• Natural live yoghurt is recommended as a natural conditioner.
• Avoid harsh hair dyes and hair creams.
• Softly massage your scalp when you shampoo or oil. This will help blood circulation and prevent skin from drying and cracking.