Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sasi Kiran Attili
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Submit a review for Dr. Sasi Kiran AttiliYour feedback matters!
I have ring like infection formed on my neck. It's like some infection but it is itching very much. What can I do here.
I have a disease called psoriasis. Can this disease be curable by homeopathic treatment suggest some diet tips.
Hi I'm a male my face looks oily please help me out wat to do how to remove oil from my face how to avoid oily skin please suggest me something wat should I do or use please help me out to have fair and clear beautiful oil free skin please help me out plz.
- Facial skin fairness and desire to have acne-less and blemishes-less face has been a need of men and women (esp. young girls) since time immemorial. Modern market forces exploited this demand by selling chemicalized and synthetic facial creams without caring for side - effects to the users. Users also, in a quest to get quick remedies, became careless and ruined their skin tone and glow for years in most of the cases.
- Its a good sign now that people have understood the principles and benefits of Ayurveda and demand for these things have increased manifold in recent decade.
- But frankly speaking, it will benefit those perfectly and GUARANTEEDLY who follow the basic principles laid down for taking such treatment.
- Cleansing the intestines, detoxification of the body, controlling and modifying food habits, following the intake of medicines with permissible vehicles (Anupaana) i.e. some herbs to be taken with water, some with honey, some with turmeric or honey as per DOSHAS vitiation. Then timing of taking medicines such as before or after food or mid way of food intake are important.
- Avoiding certain foods or food combos are very important. In acne and blemishes salt is to be taken in restricted quantity -or not at all- to get rapid benefits. Similarly certain do's if advised such as taking certain herbs, foods etc, if instructed, should be followed such as Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) or Neem decoction, turmeric milk etc should be honoured.
- Cleansing the intestines by soft laxatives and herbal bitters doing 'pittavirechan' (bile excretion), raktashodhan (blood purification) by certain simple Kwathas (Decoctions) of herbal combos, application of facial scubs and packs by 'Varnyadi Gana' herbs (classic herbal group of ten herbs advised in Ayurveda) are of unique importance.
- As we see in day to day interactions, people are not very careful about following the restrictions of food such as salt as told above or avoiding 'abhishyandi' (channel blockers such as curd) food. There's still no side effect but expected response period or degree of effect certainly goes down. However in Rasa Chikitsa (calcined metals and precious stones) 'Anupaana' gains more importance else some unwanted effects may be seen.
- So its better to follow Vaidya's (Ayurvedic Doctor's) instructions for any kind of Ayurvedic treatment. When you are using herbs for BEAUTY, it becomes more important to follow the instructions so that effects and perception are clearly visible in shortest possible time period.
I got married on dec after hitting intercourse I got genital warts on the private parts and itching around the anus what is the permanent cure for it.
Sir my face is acne and pimples very much please give me best treatment for the end pimples and acne.
I have pimples more than 4years on my face, now my pimples got cleared but the place gets scar how to get my skin clear.
Vitiligo is a disease that causes the loss of skin shading and colour in patches. The degree and rate of colour loss from vitiligo cannot be determined. It can influence any part of the skin on your body. It might also influence one’s hair, inside of the mouth and even the eyes.
Ordinarily, the shade of one’s hair, skin and eyes is measured by melanin. Vitiligo happens when the cells that create melanin quit working or die. Vitiligo influences individuals of all skin types; however, it might be more common in individuals with a darker skin. The condition is not contagious or life threatening.
Numerous medicines may be used to restore the skin shading or level out the skin tone. A few medicines might have some serious side effects on some people. So your specialist may propose that you first try to improve your skin by applying self-tanning products or make-up. Here are some of the top ways to treat vitiligo:
Creams that control aggravation: A topical corticosteroid may cause the skin to return to its natural shade (repigment), especially if you begin utilising it right at the start of the disease.
Medicines that influence the immune system: Treatments containing tacrolimus or pimecrolimus (calcineurin inhibitors) might be compelling for individuals with little ranges of depigmentation, particularly on the face and neck.
Light therapy: This uses a narrow band of UVB light. You may get treatment in a specialist’s office up to three times each week.
Laser treatment: This technique brings the shading back to the patches of light skin by treating them with an excimer laser, which utilises a particular wavelength of UVB light.
Depigmentation: A solution with monobenzone is connected to the unaffected zones of the skin. This progressively lightens the skin so that it blends with the affected areas.
Skin grafting: In this system, your specialist removes little segments of your ordinary, pigmented skin and joins them to regions that have lost colour.
Rankle grafting: In this system, your specialist makes blisters on your pigmented skin with suction. He or she then removes the highest points of the blisters and transplants them to a range of stained skin.
Micropigmentation: In this method, your specialist utilises an extraordinary surgical instrument to embed colour into your skin.
Shield your skin from the sun and UV light. In case that you have vitiligo, especially in case you have light skin, use a wide range of waterproof sunscreen with an SPF of not less than 30.
Abstain from tattoos that are not associated with treating your vitiligo.
- Make-up concealers may enhance the appearance of the skin and help you feel better about yourself, particularly if your vitiligo patches are on uncovered skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!