Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Visakhapatnam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I'm having a very low immunity and less stamina. I feel dizzy when I stay in sun more than 30 minutes. I'm craving sugar a lot since my childhood and it seems it relieves me from dizziness but it also gets me into hyper. Please help.
Why I feel burning sensation into penis after drinking lemon, eating citrus foods or spicy food? I feel the most while passing urine.
Hi, I have an oral problem. Oral ulcers are very common in mouth. I am very much fed up with this problem can you please tell me a suitable. Medicine for this ?
I'm a 20 years old college going boy and even though I don't masturbate a lot, my back is paining a lot. Need a simple and genuine help for this. Thanks Regards.
My heart beat is above 100 whenever I'm checking like 115, 109, 113 even I'm relaxed. My pressure is normal. Is this a issue? Do I have to consult a cardiologist?
Hi doctor, my marriage was fixed in august month of middle, I have one doubt. Its any cause on sex first night if I do masturbation in month of july. What's the problem of masturbation, what I eat for better sex for good child. If I do masturbation, can I do better sex? Bache paid hone pe kuch asar hota kya? please reply Thank u.
I am suffering low sperm count and watery sperm how to improve by using home remedy in with in 2 month.
Whenever I watch Tv Or indulge in mobile phones after sometime my head pains and eyes start become heavy .but I can see everything clearly no eyesight issue only headache and eye problem what should I do for it ?Is It A major issue.
I have a habit of masturbation. Since my two to three years. I was trying to quit it. But I can't. Can you please help me.
How to cure ed and pe? And also how to check whether the sperm count is ok or not? More I want to know how to increase the size of penis as mine is just 4 inches.
How to get rid of acidity and gas problem which often leads to headache and pain in the leg muscles below knee part (back muscular part)
Psoriasis is a skin condition marked by red, itchy and scaly patches on the skin although the problem of psoriasis extends to even deeper parts under the skin. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis. The common factor among these associated conditions is understood to be inflammation.
Here's a list of associated conditions of psoriasis.
1. Obesity - People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
2. Cancer - People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
3. Diabetes and high cholesterol - High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
4. Kidney disease - According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
5. Peptic ulcers and mood disorders - In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition.