Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. David Raju Seeli
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. David Raju SeeliYour feedback matters!
Hands and feet are cold and tingelling. Feel slight heaviness in left chest, not able to sleep properly due to hands numbness specially. Internal organs give mild temporary pains, have fatty liver, weakness, previously faced erectile dysfunction now solved. Feel heaviness in left chest as well Is it due to poor blood circulation or calostrole? Or anything else.
Im a below knee amputation patient. How much a below knee liner cost, and how much validity of liner.
I am male and 29 years old suffering from back pain. I face problem of back pain especially while bike riding. Due to this problem, I am not able to do my official work. Please help me and suggest the appropriate treatment.
I am suffering from a disease like pain in leg joints that pains when the climate changes and pains for 2 to 4 days After the climate changed successfully the pain goes.
LOW BACK PAIN IN PREGNANCY
- Both during and after pregnancy women are subjected to altered mechanical stresses which affect the low back and frequently result in low back problems.
- As the new infant develops in the mother's womb, two simple changes take place which influence her posture.First, there is the gradually increasing bulk and weight of the developing infant. In order to maintain balance during standing and walking, the mother must lean further backward to counterbalance her altered weight distribution. The result of this postural adjustment is an increase in lordosis.
- In the final weeks of pregnancy the lordosis may become excessive, and this may lead to overstretching of the tissues surrounding the joints of the low back.
- Second, to prepare the body for the impending delivery of the baby, the joints of the pelvis and lower back are made more flexible and elastic .
- This greater elasticity means that the joints involved become more lax and are easily overstretched when subjected to mechanical strains.
- After the child is born the mother is often too busy to care for herself properly, and sometimes the postural fault which has developed during pregnancy remains present for the rest of her life. If your back problems commenced during or after pregnancy, it is likely that your lordosis has become excessive and your problems are caused mainly by postural stresses. If this is the case, the extension exercises recommended for the majority of people with low back pain are unsuitable for you at the present time, and you should concentrate mainly on correction of the standing posture.
- Problems caused by postural stresses are always resolved by postural correction. For one week you must watch your posture very closely. At all times you should maintain the correct posture, not only during standing but also while walking. You must stand tall and walk tall and not allow yourself to slouch. If after one week of postural correction the pain has disappeared or reduced considerably,faulty posture is to be blamed for your back problems.
- If your back problems commenced during or after pregnancy and you feel worse when standing and walking but much better when sitting, extension exercises again are not suitable for you.
Arthritis? Types of Arthritis? Food to eat and food to avoid for Arthritis.
Arthritis means Joint inflammation caused due to stiffness, swelling, pain in the joints. People from all the ages, sexes, races can and do have arthritis.
The most common type of Arthritis is osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid.
Best food for Arthritis-
Low Fat Diary products like Milk, Yogurt, and cheese are packed with calcium and vitamin, both are found to increase bone strength.
Have oily Fish like Tuna, Salmon, sardines for Arthritis. Having marine life for your meal could calm arthritis- Inflammation.
Onion, Garlic, Leeks have been proven to fight inflammations.
Have unsalted nuts and seeds.
Have fresh fruits, especially pineapples, cherries, oranges, kiwi fruits, berries.
Have fresh vegetables like carrots, beets, and zucchini.
Whole grain cereals.
A well-balanced diet rich in antioxidant, i.e. Green, red, yellow, orange fruits, and vegetables goes a long way in preventing the progression of Arthritis.
There are few types of food to be avoided during Arthritis which can worsen Arthritis symptoms.
Aerated Beverages, Eggplants, caffeine, Read meat (Fatty meat),Tomatoes, Whole fat milk, Junk food, Alcohol, food with high sugar
It was thought that people with arthritis should not exercise because it would damage their joints when the arthritis is under control people with arthritis can improve their health and fitness through exercise, without hurting their joints. It can give you more energy, help you sleep better, control your weight, make your bones and muscles stronger, decrease fatigue, If you have arthritis, you have more reasons to exercise:
Keep your joints from becoming too stiff.
Keep the muscles around your joints strong.
Keep bone and cartilage tissue strong and healthy.
Improve your overall fitness.
What happens without exercise?
If you don't exercise, your muscles become smaller and weaker, and your bones can become more brittle. Many people with arthritis keep their joints in a bent position because it's more comfortable. If the joints stay in one position for too long (without movement) they can become stuck in that position. If this happens, you may even lose the use of those joints. Exercise moves these joints and helps keep them as flexible as possible.