Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. David Raju SeeliYour feedback matters!
I am thirty years old and got my second baby delivered a year back. I am now experiencing hip and body pain before and during my menstruation period. It was not there before. From the time I attended puberty I have not experienced any stomach pain also during menstruation. What's the reason for this? PS. I had both normal deliveries.
I'm 24 years old male suffering from foot problem it is very cracked and always in pain. Help me to resolve the issue.
How long does it take for the condition of frozen shoulder to subside? Is surgery advisable in case of delayed recovery? Physiotherapy has been of no use till now!
I have watched a video of psychiatrist & gone through some medical articles. I think I am suffering in somatization disorder. I have incorrect psychological believe 7 month back. I have tried to ignore the psychology but every time I failed & felt heart palpitation and later numbness in body. I have consulted many doctors online & personal but no improvement after taking antidepressant medicine and many other drugs. Now I am feeling severe body, joint ,intestine pain. What should I do now?
I am having pain in muscles and bones, in muscles when pressing and on bones throughout. Can be in any part of ribs, feet, calf, joints, bones leading to fingers, chest, shoulder, back and where not. Peaks while resting/sleeping. My CRP and RH Factor are Negative, Vit D - 19.4, Uric Acid- 6.2 and CPK-119. Tried many pain killers like etoshine, Repik, Ocerin. Am on Calcium 500 tabs with weekly Calcirol. The pain obstructs sleep. Has to stretch legs and apply balms to get some relief. Can you suggest some medicine?
My wrist is paining since last month. Whenever I try to work or bend my thumb it pains more. Please advice what should I do?
I got an shoulder injury last year while working out in gym. I got a therapy. But the pain keeps coming after every 2-3 months. Please help.
I stepped on a pointed stone bare foot last year in september. At that time there was not so much of pain but now from last 2 months there is enormous pain under the left leg. There is less pain while walking or running but when I get up after sleep or resting the leg for after 10 min I cannot stand on full left leg instantly. I have to use front portion of left leg to walk for 3 to 4 steps and then use full leg. An ortho doctor said that the medicine should have been taken I initial 14 days but now only heat can work. I had tried giving heat with water and also with ice but pain is increasing. Please suggest.
My mother has diabetes and obesity. Immense body pain and swelling. Its hard for her to even walk. Consult something for her.
Sir, my heel of foot very pain in the morning or when we sit in cont. Any time after go to walk very pain in my heel. Please suggest what I do.
My father is 56 years old. He have a problem of swollen painful legs. Sometimes on right leg sometimes on left. What is it and why is it happening please explain and advice to cure it.
My legs are very pain . I have many Dr. treatments but not best treatment. How do you should my problem.
I am 29 years old. I am from bangladesh. I have a problem with my backbone. I have slipped disc. I have been suffering from this since 2011. I consulted with some local doctors. They prescribed me with some exercise but no improvement till now. I feel that a bone or two is/are displaced somewhere my waist. I need expert suggestion.
The core muscles, mainly concentrated around the abdomen, hips, lower back, trunk, and glutes, are indeed a powerhouse that gets you going. The stronger the core muscles, the fitter you stay. Without a proper core strength, a lot of the day to day activities including lifting or bending gets affected. Certain health conditions can weaken the core muscles. But how to know if the core muscles are weak? There are many signs and symptoms associated with weak core muscles.
Mentioned below are some important signs that may be an indication of weak core muscles.
- For your posture to be correct, the spine and pelvis need to be stable: The muscles of the lower back and the abdomen does exactly that, ensuring a steady and correct posture. However, when the core muscles weaken, they are unable to provide stability to the spine and the pelvis resulting in a poor posture. Left unattended, poor posture, in turn, can trigger a myriad of complications and discomfort.
- The body loses its balance: As already mentioned, the core muscles go a long way in stabilizing the body and helping you to maintain the body balance. You can perform a small test to know if your balance is affected. Close your eyes and stand on one foot. Repeat the procedure with the other foot as well. If you have a developed core, you will be able to hold the position for at least 10 seconds, if not more (both the legs).
- A pain concentrated to the lower back: Do not ignore a lower back pain. It could be an indication of your core muscles not being strong enough, especially the ones adjacent to the spine. The weak muscles fail to provide the necessary support to the discs and the vertebrae resulting in pain (mild to severe depending on the severity of the condition) and discomfort. Timely medical intervention may help improve the condition.
- Weakness throughout the body: The strong core muscles are an indication of a healthy and fit body. When the muscles start to lose its strength, the entire body gets affected. A person finds it difficult to even lift things. Doing even a small and regular work leaves a person weak and tired.
- You can also perform the Hollowing Test to check your core strength: Sit in a comfortable position. Starting breathing in and out. As you breathe out or exhale, try to pull your stomach inwards towards the spine for at least 10 seconds. Unable to pass this test (can't hold the position for 10 seconds) indicates weak core muscles.
- You can also try the plank test: Get yourself in a push-up position with the entire body resting on your elbows, arms, and toes. The hip should be level and steady. Failing to stay in this position for 50 seconds is indicative of weak core muscles