Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Vellore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
I am a 32 years old male, I have perforated right eardrum, please advice what are the precautions that I need to take for it to heal quickly. Also can I take steam in this case.
Hello everyone, My name is Sundeep Singh from Gandhidham, Kutch, Gujarat. I am a chronic patient of Sinusitis allergy disease. It becomes more obvious in between Aug- Jan. Rest year is fine. I have undergone FESS surgery in Jan'2005. Disease is prevailing since 16-18 years. Currently, I have undergone Ayurvedic treatment for few days, but I was unable to continue since I suffered from Severe Typhoid since past 25 days. I want to get rid of this disease permanently. Can anyone update me whether it is completely Removable. Symptoms are :- Running nose, Running eyes, Coughing, Continuous sneezing & Coughing in morning, Itching in eyes, sometime breathing problem, Blockage of 1 side nostril in night etc. I would appreciate good replies & would consult further, if really it's completely curable. Awaiting feedback, Regards, Sundeep.
Hello sir I am suffering of tonsil in mouth from one and half month. Treated with doctor. But after ending of medicine I again suffered from tonsils and it increase my cough anytime increasingly. What should I do.
Hello doc, from some days back my both are red. And, pain little bit too. My ears pain too. What to do now? And what happened to me?
I have pain in ear and throat. Also have whooping sounds in ear while eating and in blinking of eye. Please say the remedy for ear pain and reason also why it had happened.
I am 32 yrs old. I have sinus problem from last 3 yr. Before 2 year I operate it also. Can you tell me it is curable or not ?
Sir mujhe problam ye hai ki aisa lgta h ki mere throat me kuch atka hua h. Ye lunch ke bad mahsus hota h. Mujhe gas ki problam v rahti h. Aur mere throat ke back side muh ke andar side me 3-4 dane v h. Ye 10-15 din se aisa ho rha hai. Hamesha lagta h kuch gale me fasa hua h. please ye btaye ki kya ye gas ki wajh se hai ya kuch aur h. Mujhe 5- 6 month pahle throat infection v hua tha. please help. Thanx.
What are the symptoms of sinus headache and migraine? Actually some doctors said I have migraine and some said it's sinus I'm confused.
Hi, I've started die ting for weight loss. M drinking water and having fruits, small meals every 3 to 4 hr. However I'm feeling nausea and dizziness. Can you pls tell me how to avoid this. Also pls let me know if I can stop the dieting and switch to regular eating directly.
There is a problem in my throat it's caused pain. Nose flu in any season. And back pain.Please suggest somthing.
I have small tonsil in my mouth. Is it life threatening. Or it get cured by medicine. Means without any surgery.
Hello sir, i am sufring from tounsil problem from past 10 years and continuosly i take the tratement for this but i didn't get any relife and now there is some small white particles are comes from my tounsil please advice me what can i do now
Hi sir good evening. Poss is coming from ear from my childhood where I taken many medicine and also gone many doctors but not coming control. I would like to know whether is any medicine or have to do ear operation .I am fearing of for operation as I am going to marry next year. Day by day I am losing my hearing power. please suggest.
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical Products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.