Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Vatican. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. DiwakarYour feedback matters!
Hi All, My foot had a pain since last 1-2 years. It usually comes when there is long standing for some reason. Due to the feet, my leg also has pain, mainly during night times. Please help me!
I want long, shiny and smooth hair soon since I am to attend my brother marriage. I have 3 months for this, what to do?
I don't have beard on my face. I am 21 years old and I only have hair follicles on my face. What should use to grow beard faster. Is that any beard oil is useful in such condition?
Dear Sirs, Dear Dr. I have pain in my legs. Back I took blood test. Please find below my reports and please advice. ESR :10 MM /HOURS URIC ACID: 7.37 MG/DL AG RATIO: 1.9 CHOLESTEROL TOTAL: 205 Protein: trace Pus cells: OCC -1/HPF Regards, Imran.
Dear Sir, I think my weight create some problem means My leg in night bottom side very pain Please help me.
I have pain in my right side shoulder, what type of exercise I have to perform for getting relaxed from this?
Hi, I have dandruff since 2004, followed by hair-fall and grey hairs. I am 23 now, I've lost many hairs. Tried medicines and measures I could think of, still no result. The dandruff has slowed down, but is still out there. I shave my head every year, still it's there. Grey hairs are increasing. Looking for a permanent solution. Please advise.
I think of buying cupping therapy kit it is available online at very good price does cupping therapy help in reducing muscle pain soreness and tightness is it simple to use cupping therapy at home by itself.
Are you fed up of tweezing, shaving or waxing the unwanted hair, then laser hair removal is the right option for you. Unwanted hair removal from different parts of the body is not only time consuming, but is also a very boring chore, which needs to be carried out on regular intervals. On top of it, the process is accompanied with the worry of bruising skin and often resulting in patches. With laser hair removal, the process has become easier and hassle free.
As per the laser hair removal process, a laser beam hits the individual hair follicle after passing through the skin. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which inhibits future hair growth. Laser hair removal effectively slows hair growth and typically takes multiple laser hair removal sessions to completely get rid of the unwanted hair. The laser hair removal is most opted for areas such as female facial hair, bikini line hair and back hair for men. The process is most suited for people with light skin and dark hair.
Laser hair removal therapy has been classified in five methods. Although they are all different, but they function on one same principle of converting light to heat producing effect of laser. Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. The process does not require any recovery time which allows one to return to work immediately.
- Ruby Laser Hair Removal was the first cosmetic laser hair removal system. The wavelength of this laser is 694 nm. The laser damages the hair follicles keeping surrounding tissues and structures in the skin safe. It gives long term hair free results and any hair regrowth is thinner, finer and patchier than previous growth. The built-in cooling system continuously cools the skin and is least painful in comparisons with other laser hair removal systems. It can be used on small areas of skin and slow laser repetition rate resulting in better and long treatment times.
- Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal works in a similar manner as the Ruby Laser hair removal system. The wavelength used in this system is 755 nm, which is in the red infrared part of the light spectrum. It is the fastest available laser hair removal treatments. It has excellent penetration rate and can cover large areas of skin. It also work great on albino skin and freckled skin, on which many other laser hair removal systems are ineffective. It is effective on skin with white to olive tones with thinner hair types. It is not suitable for dark skin as the skin pigment can change.
- Diode Laser Hair Removal are made up of diodes or semiconductors operating at wavelength of 800 - 810nm. It can be used effectively darker skin coupled with thick, coarse hair making it popular with men due to its effectiveness on back and chest hair. It is the next most useful hair removal light source and the most promising laser for hair removal. The Diode laser features a longer wavelength and thus able to provide better results among dark-skinned people. This laser provides safer and deeper penetration into the skin layer. Large areas of the body tend to recover faster.
- Nd:YAG Laser Hair Removal is the most advanced type of laser hair removal system. It works at wavelengths of 1064 nm in a double frequency mode, which creates green light at 532nm wavelengths. It is effective on all skin types, including Asian and dark skin tones. It has a fast rate of repetition and can be used on larger areas of skin.
- IPL or Intense Pulse Light Hair Removal system is a non-coherent laser. It is flexible than laser hair removal, as there is no set laser wavelength. For this treatment parameters are set to suit one's individual needs, giving one a personalised treatment. It can cover large areas of skin and has smaller risk of damaging surrounding tissues.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin or hair related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Will home remedies like onions juice with garlic paste mix be good for regrowing hair. Because I have a serious hair problem & it's genetic. Will this remedy work against genetic issue?
I went for a pelvic operation due to dislocation caused at pelvic joint due to accident. What is the total duration of recovery.
I am 20 year old male. My hair is turning grey and my height is not increasing. Sir please consult me.
I have very thin hairs, my hairs are thin from my childhood and it is getting more thinner by age, I am 25 and hair breaks very easily and visibly very thin and it's like I have only 10- 20 percent hairs of average normal hairs, (please help).
I am a 26 year old male and have ankle pain in my right leg for almost 3 months sometimes I felt difficulty in walking beacause of the pain when I certaliny stand up from sitting. So can you tell me a remedy for this problem.
Hair transplantation surgery is a procedure where the hair follicles are taken from a donor site (usually the side or back of the head) and implanted on the recipient site that is on the area of baldness. This is a common treatment for men with androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness) where the hair follicles reduce due to the influence of androgenic hormones. It can also help women with female pattern baldness.
Many people have reservations about the procedure but hair transplantation comes with a number of advantages, such as:
Natural growth after surgery - The biggest and most obvious benefit of hair transplantation is that it improves your physical appearance and eliminates the problem of balding completely. This is because the implanted hair follicles continue their natural growth process after they have been transplanted. So, your hair does not look artificial. Premature bald spots often result in low self-esteem and self-confidence issues which can be effectively addressed by the surgery.
Uniform distribution of hair follicles. Hair transplantation with latest techniques gives natural distribution of hair and proper coverage to bald areas.
Easy procedure and no side effects - The operation is done under local anaesthesia. You will feel no pain throughout the procedure. Very comfortable procedure and you will be awake throughout the procedure. This surgery is done at the level of skin and this is not related to the brain. There is no side effect of this surgery. Today, the surgeons mostly use micro grafts which are placed in such a way that all bald spots are covered with minimal effort.
One-time procedure - Hair transplantation is the only permanent solution of baldness. No medical treatment for baldness is permanent. Once hair transplantation has been done, it lasts a lifetime. Since the grafts are made of your own hair, they continue to grow naturally throughout your lifetime allowing you to cut or style your hair as you wish. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!