Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dinesh Rawal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh RawalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was panicked, I was not able to gain weight. The dr Dinesh Rawal clinic was equipped with various facilities. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dinesh Rawal doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Dinesh Rawal guided me to change my attitude.
Dr Dinesh Rawal never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. The waiting area in the dr Dinesh Rawal's clinic which is in Dharampur is very comfortable for elderly patients. During the treatment, Dr Dinesh Rawal supported me a lot. I was suffering from constipation. One of my cousin's referred to Dinesh Rawal. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases.
I read about Dr Dinesh Rawal on one of the social media platform. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. The best thing about Dr Dinesh Rawal is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Dr Dinesh clinic is so nice. The complete process of pimples treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him.
I have had therdiarrhoea from quite some time. He is very patient with all herpatients. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. All the staff members were very helpful. By chance, I approached DR. Dinesh Rawal for second opinion and thank god, i did because, treatment he gave me has given brilliant results.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have skin infections. I read an article of Dr Dinesh in the paper and made contact. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. With the help of his treatment for skin infections I am feeling so great.
I was suffering from acne for which I consulted Dr Dinesh, he is an ayurveda specialist. He asked me number of questions in order to know the major cause . His guidance helped me immensly and also he gave me tips for staying healthy. I owe him a big thank for the treatment he offered.
I consulted Dr Dinesh for the normal skin checkup. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. He has so much knowledge in the field of ayurveda. He ensures that he listens to his patients. The natural remedies he prescribed benefitted me alot.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my male sexual problems. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Dr Dinesh Rawal. Dinesh Rawal has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. It was so quite pleasant in the Dr Dinesh Rawal.
Jayant Kumar Chettri
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Rawal to be prompt, professional, knowledgeable and caring. Thank you for for the prompt response doctor. I will have to get these medicine.. Where will get
your suggestion seems very good after applying aleo vera gel and taking samamani vati tablets burning almost gone
Dr. Dinesh Rawal provides answers that are caring. Thnq Sir! What'll be the expenditure of medicines?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Rawal to be knowledgeable. Thanku for answer me
Dr. Dinesh Rawal provides answers that are very helpful, caring and sensible. Thank u
Syed Mohammed Rafiq
Dr. Dinesh Rawal provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you sir
Absolutely life changing ...the Bestest happen to come across
Hello Dr. my age is 30 and I am unmarried. I have addicted from masturbation habit from when I was 10 year old and it's is 2-3 time daily and from that I have got problems like PE/ED low sperm count and thin and small penis size so suggest me what should I do. Can any type of treatment solve my problems? If yes what kind of treatment I should take and how many percent I recover back. And can Ayurved treatment can help me out garnered.?
Dr. I am 20 years old I am unmarried. Ia m having kidney stones as well pcos I have consulted Dr. They gave medicines I had allopathy medicine caused rashes on body the I consulted another ayurvedic Dr. they gave me medicine which gave me period for 1 time I am having irregular period what should I do? Can you please suggest me something.
Ayurveda believes that health is the result of a balance between three elements in the body or what are known as tridoshas. These are Vata, pitta, and kapha. Increase or decrease in each of these levels can induce various diseases. Obesity is also the result of an imbalance between these three elements. Restoring balance through Ayurveda includes a multipronged approach including diet, supplements, yoga, massage, and lifestyle changes.
- Massage: There are specific massages using herbal powders and/or oils which are used with the intention of reducing weight.
- Udwarthanam: This special dry massage uses dry herbal powders, and the vigorous strokes used help in breaking up fatty deposits, reducing fat accumulation, improving circulation, and improving muscle tone.
- Abhyangam: This is basically to revitalise and energise the body where massage is done using warm herbal oils. It is a great detoxification method and improves both blood and lymphatic circulation. This helps remove wastes and provide nutrition to starved cells.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda uses multiple herbs and spices to help in weight reduction. These act by multiple methods including reducing fat accumulation, reducing triglyceride levels, improving resistance to insulin, and improving fat - waist ratios.
Some of the most commonly used modes are.
1. Mix black pepper, honey, and lemon juice in a glass of lukewarm water in the morning is the best way to start the day and is great for weight loss.
2. A mix of cumin seeds, coriander seeds, and fennel seeds boiled in water can be strained and used through the day as a fat burner.
3. Cinnamon powder mixed with honey is also helpful in burning fat.
4. In addition, ginger, triphala, licorice, guggul, and wild gooseberries are useful in reducing fat accumulation and fighting obesity.
5. Reduce substances like potato, rice, salt, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, junk and processed foods, refined foods like maida.
6. A bowl of boiled cabbage is another great way to reduce weight.
7. Ensure honey is consumed daily as it prevents fat accumulation
8. Sufficient hydration of about 3 litres per day which can help wash off the toxins produced as a result of fat burning.
9. Ensure that the largest meal is not the last one of the day, but either breakfast or lunch. This helps in reducing fat accumulation.
- Quit smoking
- Don't take alcohol, totally stop it. Surely start with pranayam - surynamaskar meditation twice a day. It will also improve your metabolism.
- Maintain a daily sleep routine and adhere to it, at least 7 to 8 hours per day
- Include yoga asanas like Ardha Chandraasana which are aimed at weight loss. Any yoga is useful in detox and improving metabolism, so go ahead.
Weight loss programs should be comprehensive and not just include starving away to losing weight.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!