Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh RawalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was panicked, I was not able to gain weight. The dr Dinesh Rawal clinic was equipped with various facilities. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dinesh Rawal doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Dinesh Rawal guided me to change my attitude.
Dr Dinesh Rawal never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. The waiting area in the dr Dinesh Rawal's clinic which is in Dharampur is very comfortable for elderly patients. During the treatment, Dr Dinesh Rawal supported me a lot. I was suffering from constipation. One of my cousin's referred to Dinesh Rawal. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases.
I read about Dr Dinesh Rawal on one of the social media platform. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. The best thing about Dr Dinesh Rawal is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Dr Dinesh clinic is so nice. The complete process of pimples treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him.
I have had therdiarrhoea from quite some time. He is very patient with all herpatients. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. All the staff members were very helpful. By chance, I approached DR. Dinesh Rawal for second opinion and thank god, i did because, treatment he gave me has given brilliant results.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have skin infections. I read an article of Dr Dinesh in the paper and made contact. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. With the help of his treatment for skin infections I am feeling so great.
I was suffering from acne for which I consulted Dr Dinesh, he is an ayurveda specialist. He asked me number of questions in order to know the major cause . His guidance helped me immensly and also he gave me tips for staying healthy. I owe him a big thank for the treatment he offered.
I consulted Dr Dinesh for the normal skin checkup. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. He has so much knowledge in the field of ayurveda. He ensures that he listens to his patients. The natural remedies he prescribed benefitted me alot.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my male sexual problems. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Dr Dinesh Rawal. Dinesh Rawal has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. It was so quite pleasant in the Dr Dinesh Rawal.
your suggestion seems very good after applying aleo vera gel and taking samamani vati tablets burning almost gone
Syed Mohammed Rafiq
Dr. Dinesh Rawal provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you sir
I am having pain at meeting point of both the ribs ,while eating and drinking pain will be there. Diagnostic test did for liver function ALP level is 111 .the pain is persisting from last 2 months.
Doctor I am a teenager of 17 yrs. I am feel to stay alone and never felt happy on any occasion and I feel like a person who is without any feelings as nor did I feel pain and sympathy for me and anyone on anything. I used to feel sleepy all day long. My thinking is not like a teenager as I always think like mature adults and never enjoy on any occassio.
Facial paralysis is when there is a loss of voluntary movement of the face on one or both sides. The following are the most common causes of facial paralysis.
- Bell’s palsy, the most common cause of facial paralysis
- Stroke is another major cause of facial paralysis, could be combined with right side arm/leg paralysis
- Tumours, affecting the facial region can exert pressure on the nerves and lead to paralysis
- Infections such as herpes zoster infections cause paralysis
- Difficulty in speech, eating and drinking
- Closing eyelids, movement, and expressions become difficult
- Loss of sensation, which may be temporary or permanent
Ayurveda believes in not just correcting the paralysis but improving overall health so that there is no recurrence and other areas are also prevented from being affected. According to it, increased vata causes paralysis and so treatment includes correction of it plus prevention of vata accumulation through diet and lifestyle changes.
Dietary and lifestyle changes:
- Avoid cold and sour foods like curd, buttermilk, ice creams, cold foods like cucumber, banana, watermelons, etc.
- Avoid fermented foods as they aggravate Vata
- Reduce or avoid pulses like dal as they can worsen gas accumulation
- Substitute rice with wheat
- Substitute cow’s milk with buffalo milk
- Avoid smoking and alcohol completely
- Diet must be easily digestible and simple with lot of green leafy vegetables
- Avoid foods which can cause constipation
- Beejband or country mallow: This has nerve stimulating properties and so useful in paralysis of any sort
- Kali Mirch or black pepper: Used as a water gargle, it is beneficial in correcting paralysis
- Lavanga or cloves: People with Bell’s palsy were given water to which some drops of clove oil were added, and they showed remarkable benefits.
- Mulethi or licorice: This is proven to be effective in stopping the progression of paralysis. People with Bell’s palsy, in whom there was involuntary tearing, had a stoppage of the symptom.
- Ashwagandha capsules: They treat paralysis and also reduce anxiety and stress and depression. It helps by calming and rejuvenating the entire nervous system. It also helps control muscle and joint pains and reduces stiffness. It also helps control insomnia and allows for improved blood pressure.
- Curcumin: This is very beneficial in Bell's palsy patients. With its rich antioxidant content, it reduces free radical release and helps control inflammation and reduces oxidative stress.
- Nirgundi oil: It also cures the imbalance between Vata and Kapha in the body. Massaging with this oil heals injured facial muscles and nerves and improves paralysis. It also eliminates toxins and prevents greying of hair. Its anti-inflammatory properties provide relief from inflammation and pain.
Pranayam, meditation is sure useful in this condition. Do start asanas, slowly begin with surynamaskar. Along with this, one can take Shastrokta medicine, that are-- 1. Ekangvir Ras vati 1 or 2 bd + Maharasnadi kashay ghan vati 2+2 during the day.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!