Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh RawalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was panicked, I was not able to gain weight. The dr Dinesh Rawal clinic was equipped with various facilities. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dinesh Rawal doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Dinesh Rawal guided me to change my attitude.
Dr Dinesh Rawal never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. The waiting area in the dr Dinesh Rawal's clinic which is in Dharampur is very comfortable for elderly patients. During the treatment, Dr Dinesh Rawal supported me a lot. I was suffering from constipation. One of my cousin's referred to Dinesh Rawal. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases.
I read about Dr Dinesh Rawal on one of the social media platform. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. The best thing about Dr Dinesh Rawal is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Dr Dinesh clinic is so nice. The complete process of pimples treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him.
I have had therdiarrhoea from quite some time. He is very patient with all herpatients. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. All the staff members were very helpful. By chance, I approached DR. Dinesh Rawal for second opinion and thank god, i did because, treatment he gave me has given brilliant results.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have skin infections. I read an article of Dr Dinesh in the paper and made contact. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. With the help of his treatment for skin infections I am feeling so great.
I was suffering from acne for which I consulted Dr Dinesh, he is an ayurveda specialist. He asked me number of questions in order to know the major cause . His guidance helped me immensly and also he gave me tips for staying healthy. I owe him a big thank for the treatment he offered.
I consulted Dr Dinesh for the normal skin checkup. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. He has so much knowledge in the field of ayurveda. He ensures that he listens to his patients. The natural remedies he prescribed benefitted me alot.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my male sexual problems. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Dr Dinesh Rawal. Dinesh Rawal has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. It was so quite pleasant in the Dr Dinesh Rawal.
your suggestion seems very good after applying aleo vera gel and taking samamani vati tablets burning almost gone
Syed Mohammed Rafiq
Dr. Dinesh Rawal provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you sir
Hi I am suffering from excessive burping (belching) after taking any meal, for a month, I don't feel any pain or burning sensation but burping. I conducted the baking soda test to check my stomach ph level and the result came after eight minutes now I am wondering if it's from low stomach acid or too much. Please help me.
Stress is the new buzzword, affecting kindergarten children to people in their late years. This stress puts undue strain on the people to constantly do more, be it physically or emotionally or financially, which further aggravates the stress levels. Stress can be broadly classified as physical, mental, and emotional. Some of the common causes and side effects of stress are listed below.
- Leaves a person feeling isolated, frustrated, anxious, and depressed
- Leads to chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, etc.
- Reduces immunity and therefore the person becomes more susceptible to falling ill and contracting infections
- Reducing the ability of a person to perform to his full mental and emotional and physical potential
Ayurveda believes that balanced health is the result of an optimal balance between the three elements or tridoshas known as Vata, Kapha, and Pitta. Increase or decrease in each of these leads to different diseases, and stress also disrupts this balance leading to ill-health. A comprehensive approach is therefore required to beat the stress.
- Mind the mind: The mind needs to be controlled and trained to regulate the thoughts and feelings. Stress is often more from a fear of what might happen than what has already happened. Training the mind to respond differently to fear is very important.
- Meditation: This is one of the most important ways to reduce stress. By improving the focus on oneself and introspecting within, meditation helps fight fears and control emotions so that the person is well equipped to handle stress. It also improves a person’s ability to respond to stress better. Pranayam, meditation, surynamaskar daily twice a day, is most useful for this condition.
- Break the routine: Routine mundane tasks lead to stressful situations. It is good to take a break once in a while to break this routine and get a break, which can act as a good stress-buster.
- Master your stressors: Gradually, as you become aware and introspect, you need to identify what is inducing the stress. As the saying goes, if you can change it, go ahead and change it. If you cannot, change yourself. There is no point fretting over something which is beyond your control. This is a great step in controlling stress and strain in lives.
- Foods: Physical stress is best handled by including sweets and juices, cooling spices, bitter foods, astringent foods through the day. Ending the day with a warm bath and a glass of warm milk helps. Mental stress is better controlled with salty and sour foods and milk and dairy products. A good massage and adequate sleep also are very helpful.
- Massages: Another great way to reduce stress by relieving muscle tension and the herbs and oils used also add further benefits.
Heart diseases are one of the major killers of this century; irrespective of age and sex. The rigors of modern life, coupled with the general populace aggressively moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, it’s no surprise that cardiovascular disorders are on the rise.
However, Ayurveda has tips and guidelines to offer which could end up being just what one needs to keep diseases at bay, during such times. One can start with following the most basic steps and slowly take them forward once one easily slides in the regime. The best part; nature has no side effects.
- Relax: The first tenet of ‘any disease combat’ is to kill stress and along with that the causes which result in stress. Practice deep breathing and other relaxation techniques. Meditation and yoga can realign the flow of energy in the body, thus washing away worries.
- Cultivate positivity: As important as it is to fight stress, it’s equally important to cultivate positivity from every nook and cranny of this joyride called Life. Do things which give you happiness and contentment.
- Eat right: This is probably the most difficult way to inculcate given all the ‘junk on the go’ food centers opening in almost all crevices of the country. Eat a heart friendly diet. Start the day with fresh fruits and vegetables. Almonds are good friends to your heart; don’t forget to include them in your breakfast platter. You can also dress your veggies with fresh lime juice and make use of the turmeric and black pepper lying on your kitchen shelves and sprinkle generous amounts of them in your meals.
- Eat properly: DO not skip meals. Have three regular meals every day and try to cut down on the intra meal helpings that you often indulge in. Remember, it’s the casual helping of all those late night snacks that add to your adipose count, thus contributing to poor heart health. Have moderate portions of foods (Ayurveda says portion that can fit in to your two cupped palms is the right portion), but have dinner the lightest. This is because the metabolism rate dips at night. Thus eating heavy and sundry after sunset can be no good news to your ticker. Lime, salt and ginger can improve digestion. A glass of lassi during your midday meal can further help with matters of the heart.
- Exercise never has and never will fall out of fashion: Exercise regularly. It does not matter what the intensity of exercises is; what ticks over here is regularity. Light cardio exercises such as swift walking or swimming can do all that your heart would need at this point in time. What cardio exercises also do is that they reboot your system; so that the next morning, your metabolism is at its zenith and circulation, the best. Pranayam and meditation twice a day is good for Heart.
- Sleep right: It was no bluff when your mum would ask you to go to bed at the right time. Time and time again, research and studies have reinstated the fact that sleeping sufficient and sound, for about 7 hours every day holds the trick and the key to how your next sunrise could be. So much so, that right sleep is as important as the right diet when it comes to pampering the heart. Inculcate the correct sleeping habits- a silent, calm and cozy room will just be enough for the longest and peaceful of snooze. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am not getting my periods. 11 days delayed. I checked pregnancy. It was negative. Than why are my periods delayed.
Dear sir we are trying to plan for baby but due to PCOD we are unable to. But now it issue is solved and tube test also done report is ok but it shows endometriosis deposit after that lupride injection taken later iui also done still no improvement kindly suggest.
How can I grow my body I'm very lean and I want to muscular body which medicine I get and use which supplements I get and use.
I am 21 years old female and I am suffering from after bath itchiness in my whole body and this is really unbearable. I have tried all type of body lotions oil and gentle soaps but had no relief. Pls help me day by day this itching is increasing.
My hair has been falling for over an year now and it's become really thin! Slowly my scalp is showing. Which is making me really worried I'm only 20. I do not have thyroid. I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS. I really need my hair fall to stop. Please help.
Can I increase my height my age is 34 female? Any Ayurvedic or home remedies? And How can I get fair clean clear glowing skin from Ayurvedic treatment or home remedies? I have freckles and hyperpigmentation.
Hot and spicy foods can numb your senses, quite literally! In every nook and corner, you will find people salivating over hot and spicy foods. For long, people were of the belief that such foods only harm your system, inviting unwanted health complications and disorders. Most parents try their best to keep their children away from such foods. But every cloud has a silver lining. Hot and spicy foods are not only about the cons.
Unfortunately, not many people are aware of the health benefits of hot and spicy foods. This article is an attempt to aware the readers of both the pros and cons of hot and spicy foods.
Health benefits associated with hot and spicy foods:
Hot and spicy foods, when consumed in moderation can work wonders for your system. Chillies, peppers, spices, the main ingredients which spice up a dish have many health benefits.
- Endorphins are your feel-good hormones. Together with serotonin, the hormones help to keep stress, anxiety, and depression at bay. They are great mood enhancers. Chilli peppers tend to elevate the levels of both these hormones in the body, helping you to fight stress better. Capsaicin, an important active component of chilli peppers has many advantages.
- It plays a pivotal role in lowering the flu symptoms.
- It has anti-carcinogenic properties.
- It comes as a relief for people suffering from stomach ulcers. Capsaicin effectively gets rid of the bacteria H.pylori, which causes stomach ulcer (in most cases).
- It also helps in lowering and maintaining the blood cholesterol level.
- If you have been struggling to lose weight, then capsaicin is what the doctors have just advised. It acts as a catalyst, accelerating the metabolism, thus enabling the body in rapid burning down of calories.
- In general, having spices in your diet elevates the HCl secretion in the stomach, thereby improving the overall digestion process.
- Research suggest spicy foods can bring about a remarkable improvement in the circulation process.
- Spicy foods may be a blessing for your heart. As per research, spicy foods go a long way in lowering the cases of strokes or heart attacks.
An excess of anything is bad. With merits come the demerits.
- Heartburn is common in people who eat very hot and spicy foods.
- Very spicy foods can cause stomach problems, including a stomach upset, stomach pain, and in extreme cases, even diarrhea.
- If you are a night owl by force (sleep does not come easily to you), spicy foods will only worsen the situation. Having hot and spicy foods for dinner, or just before retiring to bed is sure to doom your sleep.
- Extremely spicy foods can cause inflammation of the lining of the stomach, resulting in Gastritis.
- People who love eating very spicy foods are more likely to suffer from acid reflux problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Good morning. My age is 69, after retirement I am working, in a private organisation. Forgetfulness (Deminishia) started just now, and at a time I am unable to hear properly, if repeated second time it can be audible, diabetic patient, sugar levels are under control. Please suggest a medicine to keep my brain away from the forgetfulness.
Small right kidney with no colour flow. Enlarge left kidney. Back pain in left side it waist at belt position.
I have pcos so I have irregular periods. Last month 20th onwards I am taking lohasava ashokarishtha eve care tablets. My last period was on 25th April. Till now I didn't get my periods. 2 days back I did pregnancy test it's negative. The above medicines suggested the doctor told to me that if I didn't get the periods then he suggested me take rajpravarthini tablet. Present Ian in dynamo. Can I take rajpravartinivati tablets or wait 10 days.
See good fever veritable from last five days wemade paediatrician they say maybe viral or tripod and they said don't give food for two days now see is very weak in Ahmedabad temperature is very high we are in puzzle what to do and how to do to consult you we have got payment option of Paytm.
Gas forms everyday, feeling digestion problem sometimes, feeling dizziness is the main problem. Most of the time I'm feeling unwell due to dizziness. I have done USG but report was good.
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.