Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dinesh Rawal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh RawalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was panicked, I was not able to gain weight. The dr Dinesh Rawal clinic was equipped with various facilities. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dinesh Rawal doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Dinesh Rawal guided me to change my attitude.
Dr Dinesh Rawal never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. The waiting area in the dr Dinesh Rawal's clinic which is in Dharampur is very comfortable for elderly patients. During the treatment, Dr Dinesh Rawal supported me a lot. I was suffering from constipation. One of my cousin's referred to Dinesh Rawal. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases.
I read about Dr Dinesh Rawal on one of the social media platform. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. The best thing about Dr Dinesh Rawal is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Dr Dinesh clinic is so nice. The complete process of pimples treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him.
I have had therdiarrhoea from quite some time. He is very patient with all herpatients. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. All the staff members were very helpful. By chance, I approached DR. Dinesh Rawal for second opinion and thank god, i did because, treatment he gave me has given brilliant results.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have skin infections. I read an article of Dr Dinesh in the paper and made contact. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. With the help of his treatment for skin infections I am feeling so great.
I was suffering from acne for which I consulted Dr Dinesh, he is an ayurveda specialist. He asked me number of questions in order to know the major cause . His guidance helped me immensly and also he gave me tips for staying healthy. I owe him a big thank for the treatment he offered.
I consulted Dr Dinesh for the normal skin checkup. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. He has so much knowledge in the field of ayurveda. He ensures that he listens to his patients. The natural remedies he prescribed benefitted me alot.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my male sexual problems. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Dr Dinesh Rawal. Dinesh Rawal has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. It was so quite pleasant in the Dr Dinesh Rawal.
your suggestion seems very good after applying aleo vera gel and taking samamani vati tablets burning almost gone
Dr. Dinesh Rawal provides answers that are caring. Thnq Sir! What'll be the expenditure of medicines?
Dr. Dinesh Rawal provides answers that are very helpful, caring and sensible. Thank u
Syed Mohammed Rafiq
Dr. Dinesh Rawal provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you sir
The bean-shaped organ kidneys in our body is one of the most important parts that helps in eliminating waste products from the body and also for maintaining the hormonal balance. But due to various reasons such as stress or wrong diet, often the kidneys may face irregular working disorder.
Of course, there are a number of medicines today and also medical treatments to cure various kidney diseases. But if you are not pretty sure of taking such treatments and wish to have something much secure, then trying the home remedies can be the best thing. Ayurveda has a list of remedies that help in curing such kidney issues.
Things To Avoid
- Reducing Salt Intake: When the condition of the kidney is not feasible, consuming salt over it can make the situation even worse. If you are urinating, again and again, this means that your body already have an excess amount of potassium and the kidney failure is may be due to an abnormal balance of hormones in the body fluid. Hence, it is the best thing to take a low salt diet. Consuming frozen food items may also add extra salt to the body and hence an ideal practice is to go for fresh fruits, vegetables and meat items.
- Lowering Protein Intake: Now, this is a tricky thing and you need to cross check this. There are many times when kidney problems take place due to the high amount of protein intake while some other times it takes place due to lack of protein in the body. So, lowering the protein intake can be done to cross check whether the condition is improving or not.
Remedies To Follow
- Herbal Tea: Among various natural remedies that can be started to cure kidney ailments, one of the best one is to include herbal tea in the diet. There are a number of herbal tea options that can be included in your daily diets such as dandelion tea, blueberry tea and marshmallow tea, but the one that is said to affect the most is the green tea. Green tea is said to be high in antioxidant properties and hence they are great in curing kidney ailments.
- Aloe Vera Juice: This one plant helps in curing a number of issues both externally as well as internally. Whether it is skin issue or intestine issue, aloe vera juice can be of great help. Aloe Vera has an anti-oxidant property and hence it is great in treating kidney infection and then curing the diseases of the kidney completely.
- Water: This can be the simplest way to treat any kind of kidney problem. If you are in the initial stage of any kidney ailment, then the best way is to treat it with water. Drink at least about 6-8 glasses of water each day that will allow you to urinate more and hence the problem may get cured.
- Yoga: Pranayam, suryanamaskar and meditation should be followed everyday.
There are different medicines and also herbs available to treat kidney dysfunction. But these above mentioned can be the easiest methods of all.
Hi sir I am 22 years old how to stop snoring please suggest me some medicine then now a days my hands are shaking for silly reasons while writing or els doing some work.
Hello doctor, 4 months ago I am injured in a bike accident and normal scratches I got at my arm, in few days it looks like very big and infected, now I have black mark on my arm that look very weird, please suggest me what I use.
I am suffering from breathing problem. Gasping for air and morning and night cough, runny and itchy nose, watery or burning eye, when I enter smoke, dust, strong perfume, cold air it was worsen it was repeat winter and rainy season also my chest x ray was normal which problem I have please suggest me.
I am having pain at meeting point of both the ribs ,while eating and drinking pain will be there. Diagnostic test did for liver function ALP level is 111 .the pain is persisting from last 2 months.
Doctor I am a teenager of 17 yrs. I am feel to stay alone and never felt happy on any occasion and I feel like a person who is without any feelings as nor did I feel pain and sympathy for me and anyone on anything. I used to feel sleepy all day long. My thinking is not like a teenager as I always think like mature adults and never enjoy on any occassio.
Facial paralysis is when there is a loss of voluntary movement of the face on one or both sides. The following are the most common causes of facial paralysis.
- Bell’s palsy, the most common cause of facial paralysis
- Stroke is another major cause of facial paralysis, could be combined with right side arm/leg paralysis
- Tumours, affecting the facial region can exert pressure on the nerves and lead to paralysis
- Infections such as herpes zoster infections cause paralysis
- Difficulty in speech, eating and drinking
- Closing eyelids, movement, and expressions become difficult
- Loss of sensation, which may be temporary or permanent
Ayurveda believes in not just correcting the paralysis but improving overall health so that there is no recurrence and other areas are also prevented from being affected. According to it, increased vata causes paralysis and so treatment includes correction of it plus prevention of vata accumulation through diet and lifestyle changes.
Dietary and lifestyle changes:
- Avoid cold and sour foods like curd, buttermilk, ice creams, cold foods like cucumber, banana, watermelons, etc.
- Avoid fermented foods as they aggravate Vata
- Reduce or avoid pulses like dal as they can worsen gas accumulation
- Substitute rice with wheat
- Substitute cow’s milk with buffalo milk
- Avoid smoking and alcohol completely
- Diet must be easily digestible and simple with lot of green leafy vegetables
- Avoid foods which can cause constipation
- Beejband or country mallow: This has nerve stimulating properties and so useful in paralysis of any sort
- Kali Mirch or black pepper: Used as a water gargle, it is beneficial in correcting paralysis
- Lavanga or cloves: People with Bell’s palsy were given water to which some drops of clove oil were added, and they showed remarkable benefits.
- Mulethi or licorice: This is proven to be effective in stopping the progression of paralysis. People with Bell’s palsy, in whom there was involuntary tearing, had a stoppage of the symptom.
- Ashwagandha capsules: They treat paralysis and also reduce anxiety and stress and depression. It helps by calming and rejuvenating the entire nervous system. It also helps control muscle and joint pains and reduces stiffness. It also helps control insomnia and allows for improved blood pressure.
- Curcumin: This is very beneficial in Bell's palsy patients. With its rich antioxidant content, it reduces free radical release and helps control inflammation and reduces oxidative stress.
- Nirgundi oil: It also cures the imbalance between Vata and Kapha in the body. Massaging with this oil heals injured facial muscles and nerves and improves paralysis. It also eliminates toxins and prevents greying of hair. Its anti-inflammatory properties provide relief from inflammation and pain.
Pranayam, meditation is sure useful in this condition. Do start asanas, slowly begin with surynamaskar. Along with this, one can take Shastrokta medicine, that are-- 1. Ekangvir Ras vati 1 or 2 bd + Maharasnadi kashay ghan vati 2+2 during the day.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!