Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh RawalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Dinesh Rawal never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. The waiting area in the dr Dinesh Rawal's clinic which is in Dharampur is very comfortable for elderly patients. During the treatment, Dr Dinesh Rawal supported me a lot. I was suffering from constipation. One of my cousin's referred to Dinesh Rawal. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases.
I have had therdiarrhoea from quite some time. He is very patient with all herpatients. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. All the staff members were very helpful. By chance, I approached DR. Dinesh Rawal for second opinion and thank god, i did because, treatment he gave me has given brilliant results.
your suggestion seems very good after applying aleo vera gel and taking samamani vati tablets burning almost gone
Syed Mohammed Rafiq
Dr. Dinesh Rawal provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you sir
Can I increase my height my age is 34 female? Any Ayurvedic or home remedies? And How can I get fair clean clear glowing skin from Ayurvedic treatment or home remedies? I have freckles and hyperpigmentation.
Hot and spicy foods can numb your senses, quite literally! In every nook and corner, you will find people salivating over hot and spicy foods. For long, people were of the belief that such foods only harm your system, inviting unwanted health complications and disorders. Most parents try their best to keep their children away from such foods. But every cloud has a silver lining. Hot and spicy foods are not only about the cons.
Unfortunately, not many people are aware of the health benefits of hot and spicy foods. This article is an attempt to aware the readers of both the pros and cons of hot and spicy foods.
Health benefits associated with hot and spicy foods:
Hot and spicy foods, when consumed in moderation can work wonders for your system. Chillies, peppers, spices, the main ingredients which spice up a dish have many health benefits.
- Endorphins are your feel-good hormones. Together with serotonin, the hormones help to keep stress, anxiety, and depression at bay. They are great mood enhancers. Chilli peppers tend to elevate the levels of both these hormones in the body, helping you to fight stress better. Capsaicin, an important active component of chilli peppers has many advantages.
- It plays a pivotal role in lowering the flu symptoms.
- It has anti-carcinogenic properties.
- It comes as a relief for people suffering from stomach ulcers. Capsaicin effectively gets rid of the bacteria H.pylori, which causes stomach ulcer (in most cases).
- It also helps in lowering and maintaining the blood cholesterol level.
- If you have been struggling to lose weight, then capsaicin is what the doctors have just advised. It acts as a catalyst, accelerating the metabolism, thus enabling the body in rapid burning down of calories.
- In general, having spices in your diet elevates the HCl secretion in the stomach, thereby improving the overall digestion process.
- Research suggest spicy foods can bring about a remarkable improvement in the circulation process.
- Spicy foods may be a blessing for your heart. As per research, spicy foods go a long way in lowering the cases of strokes or heart attacks.
An excess of anything is bad. With merits come the demerits.
- Heartburn is common in people who eat very hot and spicy foods.
- Very spicy foods can cause stomach problems, including a stomach upset, stomach pain, and in extreme cases, even diarrhea.
- If you are a night owl by force (sleep does not come easily to you), spicy foods will only worsen the situation. Having hot and spicy foods for dinner, or just before retiring to bed is sure to doom your sleep.
- Extremely spicy foods can cause inflammation of the lining of the stomach, resulting in Gastritis.
- People who love eating very spicy foods are more likely to suffer from acid reflux problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Good morning. My age is 69, after retirement I am working, in a private organisation. Forgetfulness (Deminishia) started just now, and at a time I am unable to hear properly, if repeated second time it can be audible, diabetic patient, sugar levels are under control. Please suggest a medicine to keep my brain away from the forgetfulness.
Small right kidney with no colour flow. Enlarge left kidney. Back pain in left side it waist at belt position.
I have pcos so I have irregular periods. Last month 20th onwards I am taking lohasava ashokarishtha eve care tablets. My last period was on 25th April. Till now I didn't get my periods. 2 days back I did pregnancy test it's negative. The above medicines suggested the doctor told to me that if I didn't get the periods then he suggested me take rajpravarthini tablet. Present Ian in dynamo. Can I take rajpravartinivati tablets or wait 10 days.
See good fever veritable from last five days wemade paediatrician they say maybe viral or tripod and they said don't give food for two days now see is very weak in Ahmedabad temperature is very high we are in puzzle what to do and how to do to consult you we have got payment option of Paytm.
Gas forms everyday, feeling digestion problem sometimes, feeling dizziness is the main problem. Most of the time I'm feeling unwell due to dizziness. I have done USG but report was good.
I AM siva I have lower back pain near butts because of blowjob .I had doing this since 6 years. Is this possible to recover my fitness Please sir tell me a permanent solution for this I haven't Stand or sit for 5 minutes One more thing is I have pain near pines and right side.
I am 52 years old. Lately I see a lot of pigmentation and dark spots on my face. Please suggest what I should use or do I need to see a doctor. Kindly help. Thank you.
Dear sir mere bête ko dry khanshi ho gayee hai pahle sardi or fever tha I consult doctor they prescribed medicine for that but abhi sardi feever kam ho gaya lekin khanshi kam nahi hua. He is 6 month old. What to do. Accutally his mother ko bhi sardi khanshi bukhar ke sath hafni whooping cough hai some medicine taken hafni bukhar kam ho gaya hai sardi or khanshi kam ho rahi hai mai janna chahta hu ki wo feeding Kara sakti hai ya nahi. Ya feeding ke karn bacche ko to nahi ho jayega Na. Please help me.
I can eat like nobody is business but after just 2 to 3 hours I feel hungry already. I think I have a metabolic disorder but I didn't consult any doctor. Please tell what should i do?
Ashwagandha is one of the most powerful Ayurvedic herbs and is commonly known as the Indian ginseng. Ashwagandha can be loosely translated to mean the ‘strength of ten horses’. It can be used to treat a number of diseases, relieve stress and fatigue, helps heal injuries and may also be used as an aphrodisiac and can help prevent male infertility.
- Ashwagandha helps rejuvenate the body: This herb not only calms a person down, but also restores the balance of their body. Hence, it is also known as rayasana or a herb that rejuvenates. Ashwagandha stimulates the immune system and boosts the production of white blood cells thereby, elevating levels of antioxidants such as superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase. The effects of this herb on a person’s nervous system and endocrine system can also harmonise the body, mind and spirit.
- It increases positivity: Stress and anxiety can lead to negative thinking and ultimately to depression. By fighting stress Ashwagandha helps negate these problems and instead boosts positive thinking. It may also be used to treat depression itself.
- It helps regenerate nerve cells: Along with diseases such as asthmatic bronchitis, emphysema and gynaecological disorders, Ashwagandha can also be used to treat neuro-degenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s disease or Alzheimer’s. It helps regenerate nerve cells and dendrite growth and even improves communication between nerve cells. This stimulates the body’s ability to heal any damage to the nervous system.
- It enhances memory and treats insomnia: Ashwagandha is one of the best Ayurvedic remedies to treat insomnia. It not only helps you fall asleep faster but can also improve your sleep quality. A restful sleep increases a person’s ability to concentrate and prevents drowsiness through the day. Ashwagandha also increases the levels of acetylcholine in the brain. This has a direct effect on boosting memory and elevating brain functioning and intelligence. Ashwagandha also increases the production of nitric oxide that helps regulate blood flow and blood pressure thus elevating the brain’s oxygen levels.
- It boosts libido: Ashwagandha helps optimise the functioning of the thyroid and adrenal glands and helps deal with both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Similarly, this Ayurvedic herb also benefits the adrenal glands and thus influences the overall mental and physical health of a person. The functioning of the thyroid and adrenal glands have a direct effect on a person’s sexual health and libido. Thus by enhancing the functioning of these glands, Ashwagandha improves sexual health and boosts libido. The nitric oxide produced by Ashwagandha also helps improve fertility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Rheumatism is an auto-immune and chronic disease caused due to the abnormal swelling of the body joints in the knees or the shoulders. The symptoms of rheumatism include intense pain in the morning, mild fever with the pain, swollen joints resulting in immense pain, stiff joints, increased pain in cold climate and extreme tiredness.
Doctors are still doubtful about the exact cause of the disease, but the weakened immune system might damage the joints. This makes obese people, smokers and women most susceptible to this disorder.
According to Ayurveda, rheumatism is caused due to a major imbalance in the ‘Vata or Kapha’ dosha. The Ayurvedic remedies aim for the restoration of the body’s Vata/Kapha balance. Ayurvedic remedies help reduce the ‘ama’, the toxins produced by the body.
The Ayurvedic remedies for rheumatoid arthritis are as follows:
- Boil a cup of mustard oil with camphor in it until the camphor dissolves well. Apply the lukewarm mixture on the affected areas once a day. This helps revive the blood circulation of the affected portion and subsequently reduces the abnormal swelling of the affected joints.
- You can take a few unpeeled slices of potato and soak them in a glass of cold water. Keep it for the night and drink it the next morning on an empty stomach. Do this every day to get rid of the pain.
- Include little amounts of ginger, garlic, and turmeric in your regular meals. This will help to reduce the inflammation and stiffness of the affected joints. Ayurvedic scriptures suggest that you should try and reduce the consumption of fish, red meat, curd, spinach and extremely chilled water as they might cause an imbalance in the ‘vata’.
- Applying a recommended amount of castor oil on the affected region helps reduce the inflammation and thus, the pain.
- A herbal preparation of celery seeds can be consumed daily in order to treat rheumatoid arthritis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
According to an Ayurvedic study of mental health, ‘rajas’, ‘satwa’ and ‘tama’ are essential qualities of one’s mind. ‘Satwa’ is essential for knowledge and reasoning, ‘Rajas’ initiates thoughts, whereas ‘Tama’ renders a soothing effect and serves to control overactive ‘satwa’ and ‘rajas’. However, equilibrium among these three is necessary for a healthy mind. A disruption in this balance results in anxiety, anger and even mental disorder. Environmental toxins, stress and information overload take a toll on one’s brain functioning on a daily basis. Along with exercises and a balanced diet, these few herbs can be used for restoring mental balance, thereby promoting mental wellbeing.
Mulungu Bark- Mulungu calms your nerves, thus improving your mood and sleep. It even enhances brain function, helping to reduce anxiety.
Bacopa- Also known as Brahmi, bacopa boosts memory and cognitive abilities. It also aids in lowering the production of stress hormone ‘cortisol’. It sustains the physical health of the brain cells, protecting the brain against ageing.
Rhodiola Rosea- This medicinal herb consists of two powerful compounds called ‘Salidroside’ and ‘Rosin’. Salidroside is a strong antioxidant while Rosin shields against neurotoxicity (toxicity in the nervous system due to the exposure to artificial or natural toxins) by curbing inflammation of the neural cells. This enhances a better mental performance, reducing anxiety, stress and fatigue.
Ziziphus Jujuba- Day-to-day chores over a long period of time can get extremely tiring and affect your physical as well as mental faculties. Ziziphus Jujuba encourages good sleep at night, thus restoring your mental health.
Passiflora Incarnata (passion flower)- This herb acts as a natural sedative; thereby relieving anxiety, which is a primary reason for interrupted sleep.
Scutellaria lateriflora (skullcap)– The anti-oxidant properties of this plant help deal with and alleviate stress levels, in the process, improving your mood and inducing sound sleep. It also helps treat inflammation of the brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.
In Ayuveda, muscle cramp is known as “khalli vaata”. Vyaana vaata it is a biological force that is responsible for regulating the functioning of your voluntary muscles. In case of a muscle cramp, the vyaana vaata gets impaired. Metabolic wastes are harmful toxins that tend to get accumulated in your system if not flushed out of your body and deposited between your muscle tissues and nerve-endings. This toxic waste is known as “aama” in Ayurveda, and it is known be a prominent cause of cramps. Besides aama, vata dosha is also responsible for muscles cramps.
Ayurveda provides a number of remedies to treat the problem of muscle cramps. The following are some of the most effective remedies to relief the discomfort of muscle cramps:
1. Drink warm milk to get instant relief from abdominal cramps. The alkaline properties of milk help to pacify the acidic condition in stomach that results in cramps. It is also a rich source of calcium which is known to aid in the relaxation of troubled muscles.
2. Physical activity including stretching exercise is effective in reducing the acute pain of leg cramps.
3. Garlic compound which is also called as 'Lagsunadivati' is helpful in relaxing muscles and it is also known to calm the “vata dosha” that aids in relieving muscle cramps.
4. Do warm up exercises and stretching exercises to lessen the risk of developing a muscle cramp during your workout session
5. Increase the intake of foods that are rich in minerals, calcium, potassium and magnesium as it is known to reduce the chances of muscle cramps.
6. Massage the painful region with 'prasarini taila' or 'mahanarayana taila' to relax the strained muscle.
7. Apply ice pack on the strained muscle to reduce the swelling and pain of the muscle.
8. Sinhanaada guggulu is well known to provide instant relief from muscle cramp. It has medicinal properties which have a mild laxative effect. It eases the problem of abdominal cramps and lessens the discomfort associated with it.
9. In case of extreme pain, 'Lakshmivilaas rasa', “Prataapa lankeswara rasa”, are among the most effective Ayurvedic medications which are known to provide relief in case of chronic muscle cramps.
If you wish to discuss about any specifi problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.