Doctor in Mae Aesthetics
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Mae AestheticsYour feedback matters!
dr.deepak has helped me to regain my lost confidence by curing my facial scars. i had lot of scars on my skin which is sucessfully treated by the doctor.i'm really very happy to have chosen him as my doctor.
How is Non-Surgical Hair Replacement Done?
You don’t like Surgery but still want to bring back a healthy, bouncy hair in your head?
Why not do a little legwork regarding Non-Surgical Treatments for your Hair. These could be the rugs you’ve been ignoring before. Right now, Non-Surgical Hair Replacements can bring out a natural and refined looking hair that exceeds your expectation.
Through using 100% of Human Hair, most individual now are just utilizing as part of their fashion statement. However, if you are suffering from medical issues, you really need to know how this Hair Replacement System works for you and your hair loss problem.
When you say ‘Hair System’ or ' Hair Patch ' or ' Hair Skin ', it pertains to a certain portion of your hair created to replace your missing hair. Usually High-End Hair System or Hair Patch is specifically custom-made and created to fit your head with the help of Pure Human Hair. For guys out there, Hairpiece could be located on the crown down to cover-up Male Pattern Baldness. For women, it typically lies on the top of their head right on the receding line or anywhere they are missing their locks.
In this treatment, a Membrane will be applied to the scalp filled with natural hair. When it is already attached to your scalp, this could be blended along with your Natural Hair which exists already to form a real-like look. With that, the hair on the membrane will be harmonized on that existing hair in terms of thickness and colour. Such attachment needs the involvement of Modern Bonding Materials to secure it and make your more confident while wearing it.
Depending on your preference, budget, and Hair Loss Situation, you should know that there are plethora of options to achieve that natural-looking hair to camouflage your missing hair. Moreover, the price and quality basically depends on your hair type, the way it will be attached, your chosen base as well as the way it will maintained and serviced.
Hair is the reflection of your wellbeing. Hair, looked after well, upgrades your identity. Hair is the most vital marker of magnificence and wellbeing and henceforth it is advantageous to invest time and vitality to deal with it. Delightful hair compliments your highlights, face and skin. Your hair can make a dream of width or tallness to adjust the state of your face.
Case: A patient I have been treating has benevolently given me consent to incorporate an investigation of his case on my blog. Patient is married, 28 years old, a lot of companions and a delicate, kind persona. His hair were dim and thick, when he saw 2 yrs before he had uncovered fixes on the vertex of his head (M shaped), the GP had disclosed to him that restoratively there was nothing he could do except for gave him some topical steroid cream to utilize. He chose to think about cupping treatment and sought treatment. On examination the biggest patch was 5 x 7cm in a round molded focal bit of scalp, totally without any hair; there were littler fixes adjacent and another littler fix in favor of his head. In this sort of hair loss happens, sparseness happens in patches, frequently on the scalp. These uncovered patches show up abruptly and influence just a restricted zone. The measure of hair loss is diverse in everybody. A few people lose it just in a couple of spots. On history this patient appeared to be no passionate worry in patient life, past or present, however just previously and around the beginning of his condition.
Wet cupping on the head can likewise be compelling as it will dispose of numerous destructive poisons and pathogens that develop underneath the scalp. Cupping additionally causes you to recapture the sustenance of hair, blurred because of the utilization of synthetic substances in hair. Clearly sound eating routine and sustenance is imperative for the follicle to remain alive and keep up a solid development.
Results: This patient was discernibly increasingly exuberant and said he felt more invigorated at the second visit. As the weeks progressed the hair re-growth, more grounded and darker around the edges of the vast fix. (As seen in picture). The littler fixes all have fine dim hair developing inside them. Treatment has been decreased to month to month top-ups as of now.
Conclusion: The accomplishment of this treatment is without a doubt helped by the way that we had the ability to treat the condition early and that quiet was consistent in all way of life proposals.
In the event that you see unnatural loss of hair, thinning up top spots in patches, pieces of hair on your bed or cushion, it is important to see your specialist. You specialist will evaluate your circumstance; he might have the capacity to analyze alopecia areata just by taking a gander at the degree of your hair loss and by examination.
Alopecia areata is a type of hair loss where hair loss is in a pattern like small, coin-shaped, round patches on the scalp. Sometimes hair loss can be else where too such as beard, eyebrows, eyelashes, etc.
Causes:- It is an autoimmune disorder where hair is lost because it is rejected by one's own immune system. Why this happens is not fully understood.
A person suffering from alopecia areata is more likely to develop other autoimmune disorders like thyroid, diabetes, vitiligo
Alopecia areata is not contagious, nor is it related to diet or vitamin deficiencies
Stress, however can aggravated the condition
Homeopathic treatment for alopecia areata
1) Fluoric acid:- tendency to develop alopecia areata in family, brittle hair, hair fall in spots esp from vertex, all complaints are aggravated by warmth,
2) Phosphorus:- patchy baldness, dryness of hair and scalp, itchy scalp, dandruff, hair fall after hemorrhagic disease
3) Graphites:- hair fall on sides, patchy baldness, constipation associated with hair fall. Chilly patient
4) Nat Mur:- hair fall esp in anemic females
These are few basic indication for alopecia areata patients in homeopathy
Hi, I am suffering with hyperpigmentation want to have further information and approx charges per session of Helios. Please suggest me I am from bangalore as I live there.
Sir I have tried all kind of possible remedies for pimples. Still am suffering though. Can you help me out Please.
Doctor I am having skin issue. My face is no more glowing and clear as it was 3 years back. please suggest me what to do.
Are you suffering from the problems of excessive hair fall or hair loss? Are you turning bald at a young age? Hair loss can have different reasons and causes. Sometimes, it is a symptom of a major disease. At times, hair loss is just due to hormonal issues. Whatever be the cause, excessive loss of hair leaves bald patches on your scalp. At times, they are really embarrassing for the person suffering from such hair problems. Though there are surgical methods like hair transplant and hair re-growth serum, the newest technology and treatment that people are interested in is the PRP treatment.
What is PRP?
PRP is also known as Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy. After several experiments and research medical practitioners have started making use of this therapy to help you grow back the hair that you have lost. The process of this therapy is extremely simple. It uses your own platelet rich plasma. This plasma is injected onto your scalp with the help of a thin needle. The main purpose is that the plasma reacts with the growing factors of the blood and helps the hair to grow naturally. This can be seen as a very natural procedure as your own plasma is used for treating your hair loss issues. It is carefully conducted by experts after several tests on your scalp and plasma. It is undertaken by trained professionals and thus is seen as a successful way of getting your hair back.
Advantages of PRP:
There are several advantages of this therapy. Some of them are explained below:
- It is one of the very few non-surgical procedures. It is effective in most cases and has been successful in providing desired results. It is also a very simple treatment to undergo and thus many choose it compared to transplants.
- Your recovery period is not very long and thus, after about a week’s rest you can go about living your life normally.
- It is a very safe procedure. Several tests are conducted prior to the implementation of this therapy. If complications are bound to arise, your medical practitioner would definitely inform you.
Thus, if you are experiencing excessive hair loss and severe balding of the scalp, this is one treatment that you can opt for. The advantages have been clearly outlined for your benefit. Furthermore, it is recommended that you visit your dermatologist before settling for any kind of treatment. They would assess your scalp condition and causes of hair fall and guide you towards the right treatment for your problems.
Hair loss may happen due to a variety of reasons including hereditary issues as well as aging and skin or scalp problems. A poor diet and inappropriate lifestyle choices like excessive drinking and smoking can also lead to hair loss. Many people also experience hair loss due to hormonal changes. Also, hair loss may happen as a side effect of certain types of medication as well as surgery related to cancer, which includes chemotherapy. Yet, genetic reasons for hair loss remain the most common cause when it comes to both men and women. Cosmetic procedures can often be used to fix severe hair loss issues.
Here is a list of cosmetic procedures available for the same:
- Hair Transplant: This procedure is also known as hair grafting and is often used to treat male pattern balding. This is an outpatient and relatively uncomplicated procedure that can be conducted at the clinic of a dermatologist surgeon. The process consists of the application of micro grafts where one or two hair can be contained in each graft. Strip grafts containing 30 to 40 strands of hair can also be applied in such a procedure. The doctor will usually administer local anaesthesia into the scalp so as to ensure that the patient feels minimum discomfort during the procedure.
- Scalp Reduction: In this procedure, the dermatologist surgeon will usually remove the skin which is not bearing hair any longer. The rest of the skin that is capable of growing hair will then be stretched across the scalp so that the bald area can be eliminated. This stretching action is done by loosening the skin of the surrounding area once the non-hair-bearing skin has been removed. In this method too, the doctor will first administer local anaesthesia.
- Flap Surgery: In this kind of surgery, the doctor will remove a section of the bald area and replace it with a flap of skin that is capable of sprouting hair. This hair bearing skin flap is positioned properly before being stitched into place during the surgery. While this is a challenging procedure, one will see immediate results as the remaining skin is still connected to the original blood supply that will promote hair growth for the flap as well.
- Laser Assisted Grafting: While there are many kinds of hair grafting techniques, laser assisted grafting is one of the most commonly used ones in today's day and age. Before the surgery, the doctor will prepare the area by trimming the donor area. This will allow easy application of and access to the grafts. Site holes will be closed with stitches which will in turn, be concealed with the hair that surrounds the area.