Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for pankaj chavanYour feedback matters!
Winter made your hair rough and dry and it also caused you many problems and during winter, you wished ‘if only it was summer’ and now that summer is here you are cursing it ironic isn’t it?
Ah, we all have the habit of cribbing and complaining about everything, one thing is not over and we start cribbing about the next one. We humans are like that, we all love to complain, but what to do, summer are indeed a bane to the hair as much as winters are. Winters make the hair dry and frizzy and summer makes them sweaty and itchy. You feel like washing your every day to get rid of your itchy scalp, don’t you?
In addition, to top it all, the summer this time seems to be bent on troubling everyone, the heat is just getting unbearable day by day. Well but you don’t worry too much because i am going to give you some tips to cool your scalp and yourself this summer, so read on to find out.
First thing is make sure that you avoid going out in the sun from twelve to four in the afternoon. The sun is at its best during this time and if you go out during this period then your hair will be at its worst.
Make sure that you cover your hair, when you go out in the sun; I know you might tell me it is already too hot and on top of that covering the head with a scarf or a hat will just make us sweat more, but listen, the sun is very harmful for your hair. The ultraviolet rays of the sun aren’t exactly very good and I think you know that, so cover your head with a scarf or a hat.
Wash your hair thrice a week, remember only thrice a week, and don’t wash it every day. Too much shampoo and chemicals will spoil your hair. In addition, if it gets unbearable then wash your hair with plain water; avoid chemicals as much as possible.
Tie your hair. I know everyone likes keeping their hair open, but in summer, tying it up will be more convenient and it will also provide you relief from the sweat.
Hence, these are some of the tips; you ought to follow to maintain your beautiful hair thorough out summer.
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.